Sign in to follow this  
MoltenKitten

Hello I am new here

So I have been looking around for brony TF2 servers and it looks like I found some. I really like the random song that plays on the dispenser.

Anyway I hope to have fun here and make these my go to servers when I am looking for gaming with other bronies, if not I at least hope to make some new friends to play with. :gleepony:

So I have been looking around for brony TF2 servers and it looks like I found some. I really like the random song that plays on the dispenser.

Anyway I hope to have fun here and make these my go to servers when I am looking for gaming with other bronies, if not I at least hope to make some new friends to play with. :gleepony:

Welcome welcome. Name's Toki Zensekai, always nice to see new faces that want to play games and make new friends, as that's what I like to do to! :HappyPinkie:

Check out my forum profile for the link to my Steam Profile if you ever want to friend me on Steam.

Welcome welcome. Name's Toki Zensekai, always nice to see new faces that want to play games and make new friends, as that's what I like to do to! :HappyPinkie:

Check out my forum profile for the link to my Steam Profile if you ever want to friend me on Steam.

Sent 

Hey and welcome to the forums! We have gaming, randomness, discussions and more ponies than you can count. :tada:

(Is it the Trixie renaissance or did I just start noticing how many people like her?) 

(Is it the Trixie renaissance or did I just start noticing how many people like her?) 

I vote the second, it would seem The Great and Powerful Trixie has quite the following among the fandom. :smugtrixie: