gameangel147

Where to get the highest quality episodes?

I've been wondering where I can get the highest quality episodes.

Netflix is HD but you need to use Netflix, and the episode DVD's aren't made for downloading onto a computer.  So where can I find the highest quality episodes out there?

Thanks for the feedback!

@Metemponychosis  Can you download them to your computer from either platform or do you have to use their service to watch?

Because I began buying the episodes during season 2, but stopped because I thought you couldn't download them, that you had to keep using iTunes, and it feels almost the same as having Netflix.

14 hours ago, gameangel147 said:

@Metemponychosis  Can you download them to your computer from either platform or do you have to use their service to watch?

Because I began buying the episodes during season 2, but stopped because I thought you couldn't download them, that you had to keep using iTunes, and it feels almost the same as having Netflix.

Via iTunes, it will download the episodes. But you can only watch them using iTunes. Google Play... I'm not sure. It's not available in my country, but I have seem people mentioning that stuff can be downloaded to phones and tablets.

• Like 1