PinkiePie

Roleplay?

You pitiful fool. You do realize that Pinkie Pie is already a quivering ball of pure energy, don't you? IN HER CURRENT STATE, THE ADDITIONAL ENERGY FROM SUGAR HAS CAUSED THE ENERGY TO INCREASE TO DANGEROUSLY HIGH LEVELS. WERE SHE TO CONSUME AN ENERGY DRINK, THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY WOULD BECOME UNSTABLE, TURNING HER INTO A CLOUD OF PROBABILITY, ALLOWING HER TO BE EVERYWHERE AT ONCE. HOW COULD YOU LET HER EAT A CUPCAKE???

Hmm? Where you saying something? Pinkie and I were just enjoy some good coffee. Lots of coffee. I'm sure it wasn't that important was it? *Gaint Explosion in the sky*

Hello again... since my account got deleted with the forum update, so did my last post...

So I will state again... I will explain this roleplay thing in detail in the next few days, I have to write up a draft as it can complex yet simple at the same time. As well I will post other threads to help with such and eventually get a game going. I am the former dungeon master of my old community, even had a title for such. I wouldn't call myself an expert but if you have any questions after I post the main thread, feel free to ask.