Fintale

Hello everypony!

Hi! Finnish pony fandom is getting awfully quiet so I thought I might join your more international herd here. I've been brony since my twin brother introduced me to ponies in the beginning of 2012. If I remember correct the first episode I watched was the first episode. When I saw Twilight running it was just somehow so cute that I was sold. :awesomedash: Don't ask why I don't know myself.

• Like 3

Welcome my pony of the north. Sad to hear that our brothers and sisters of Finland are silent but fear not the International Pony community still lives on. Here have a cake and drinks.

And the mystery of the pony cuteness is something pony philosophers have been debating since the dawn of Celestia. And they are still no closer to finding the answer. Twilight is simply adorkable.

:sadtwi:

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well but only if you are able to, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:HappyPinkie:

About the only thing for you to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Welcome to the forums! There seems to be a trend of Europeans joining this forum...

Anyway, if you want pony cuteness, you came to the right place. We have it on unlimited supply.

Enjoy your stay!

Hello Fintale, welcome to the forums ! :happybonbon:

1 hour ago, Shadow Dash said:

Welcome to the forums! There seems to be a trend of Europeans joining this forum...

Yes, because the European fandom is like ruins. Yet, we are still many bronies, but like nowhere to live our brony's life there. Eh, we're like immigrants... And these ones who cannot speak English are just like lost souls, haunting our abandoned forums, commenting our ponies videos or waiting silently somepony speaking their language on ponytown.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Terror, virtue, or both?

I don't really understand the question so to be on the safe side I think I'll pick terror. Did I earn a cookie or slow and painful death?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fintale said:

I don't really understand the question so to be on the safe side I think I'll pick terror. Did I earn a cookie or slow and painful death?

954cd8a794e392ceea6a8af1f15afebab82dbe0c

Please do if it's not too much trouble.

As the guillotine blade separated Fintale's head from his body a strange feeling suddenly popped in his head. For the first time in his life he felt like he needed some body. :ajlol:

• Like 2

Welcome, my fellow deeply depressed brother! Tbh I should probably be swearing in Finnish (because for some reason that's what happens when two or more finnish people meet on the internet), but I'm gonna skip that.

Enjoy your stay and find many friends!

Also can I have that guillotine? I have somepony's parents to deal with, and I could use a little something... Actually, could you send it directly to Washington? That'd save me some delivery troubles...

11 hours ago, Zakru said:

when two or more finnish people meet on the internet

Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan! I think I'll skip the swearing also but we can both pretend that we were swearing like true Finns. :D

Thank you all for the warm and friendly welcome. I sure will enjoy my time here.

• Like 1