Captain Clark

Season 7 Mid-Season Promo Released!

Here is the video. I don't know about you guys, but this has me very excited for the second half! I especially want to see that episode with the dragons.

What are your thoughts on this promo? Did it get you hyped? What are you looking forward to?

• Like 1

I'm soooo happy it's going to come out on August 5th! I was afraid that they were going to pause until after the movie. 

• Like 1

I am most curious about the Equestria Daily blog saying that season finale will be connected to the final issue of the Legends of Magic. And we can see ancient ponies in the video soo. Yeah show and comics are now working together for this season. Crazy.

Though the promo itself hardly effected my expectations.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChB said:

I'm soooo happy it's going to come out on August 5th! I was afraid that they were going to pause until after the movie. 

It's great that it's coming out that early, but unfortunately that start date is for episode 12 and the next week is episode 13. Those two episodes came out a month ago in Australia and many people (including myself) have already seen them. Unless some other country decides to release episode 14 and onwards early, a lot of people are going to have to wait 3 extra weeks for a new episode. :(  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Clark said:

It's great that it's coming out that early, but unfortunately that start date is for episode 12 and the next week is episode 13. Those two episodes came out a month ago in Australia and many people (including myself) have already seen them. Unless some other country decides to release episode 14 and onwards early, a lot of people are going to have to wait 3 extra weeks for a new episode. :(  

That's true. I'm curious, why does an MLP episode get released on different dates in different countries?

goh4lmE.jpg

Oh ye of doing little research. Pinkiepie97 was really nice to tell us about episode scheduled. Notice the dates of the first two episodes?

• Like 3

Looks like they're bringing comic characters into the show now. (Legends of Magic)

Does that officially make the comics canon?

I guess only time will tell...