Sign in to follow this  
Otaku-sempai

Tails of Equestria remains in print.

With the announcement of My Little Pony: The Roleplaying Game by Renegade Game Studios I've been expecting River Horse to throw in the towel. However, in response to a query on Facebook, the company insists that Tails of Equestria remains "a continued product" for at least the immediate future. Whether this will continue to be the case after the new game releases (reportedly in the third quarter of 2022) I cannot say. Regardless, no new products have been announced for ToE since last year's Compendium of Equestria

My Little Pony Tails of Equestria Story Telling Game Core Rule Book

Personally, I'd still like to see the official addition of playable Bat-ponies. I would also like a supplement based on IDW's Season 10 MLP comics. I doubt that River Horse can do anything based on the G5 movie or series, but who knows?

• Like 2

I seriously wonder if there will be any new Tails content, and if there is I'm playing with my old Tails group no matter what

• Like 1

Are you the storyteller for your group? Have you introduced any home-brewed content in your game (maybe Bat-ponies)? Have you considered a campaign to explore the Undiscovered West?