Green Seed

I need help (kinda)

Feels like this is an unusual place to look, I'm sure you would find more people on dedicated game developer forums, although I imagine your game ideas revolve around ponies hence the here present query? 

I do have access to a number of game-making programs, but I have very little experience with it. May be a good time for me to learn, though. What kind of game do you have in mind?

Its a mlp fnaf pearody (cant spell) , if i can get someone, i will tell them in detail, but its basicly the game with different charecters (also its fnaf 1)

Edited by Green Seed

How much do you pay?

Citadel is right. Even though a fnaf style game is easy to code it still takes time to put all that code in. It also depends on what you want to be code. And you can't expect someone to take away to much of there own time for something like FNaF which has already been over saturated with knock offs and parodies and I am sure there is already a pony one out there.

There is in fact a Flash game of a pony fnaf in the works, and from what little I've seen it's not gotten very far, the term "heavy under development" is used and so far only accessible by deviant art for some reason:

http://polygonicat.deviantart.com/art/FNAF-x-MLP-Flash-Game-WORK-IN-PROGRESS-WAVE-3-0-539589931