SunGuppy

Pay no attention to that girl behind the curtain...

Yeah, don't get up, it's just me (the fixture in the background with the bewildered expression on her face). I thought I'd stick a hoof in and tiptoe around a bit (don't worry, I'll wipe me feet first).  
I'm a native of SoCal/OC and I've been an MLP fan since season 2. 
I tend to get addicted to posting on forums and this looked like a cool new place to make a noise. From the looks of it, this should have been the first place I tried out, but I'm not the smartest pony in the herd, and that's just a sample of what you're dealing with here. Anyway, we'll give this a go; I think I'll just stick my surfboard in the sand and get comfy.  
Okay, that'll do it for now. No point in overstaying my welcome (that'll come later!) See ya around the boards! :derpydance:

• Like 2

STOP RIGHT THERE!

You think you can sneak past us and...not get your complimentary cake and punch? I am shocked, shocked I say. Happy to see a new face for there is no escape. Hope you have jolly good fun.

:golfclop:

Also pretty sure originally this forum was for Friendship is Gaming and then got merged with Equestria Daily which would be why most people didn't know about it.

• Like 2

You recieve 5 bits for that reference in your title. No one ever gets that reference when I use it.

Welcome to the forums! We'll see just how addicted you get to posting. If you can overtake @Bakaarion you'll be the queen of the forum.

Good luck. He's not easy to beat.

• Like 3

I don't know. No one seems to understand it when I use it. Maybe I just need a better audience?

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Hopefully you can also keep up with the show too, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:happy_twi:

The only thing you should know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

You think you can sneak past us and...not get your complimentary cake and punch? 

Cake and punch? You just said the magic words! Now I know I'm in the right place! 

4 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

You recieve 5 bits for that reference in your title. No one ever gets that reference when I use it.

Welcome to the forums! We'll see just how addicted you get to posting. If you can overtake @Bakaarion you'll be the queen of the forum.

Good luck. He's not easy to beat.

Wow, I thought everypony knew that reference. It's more popular than "Pass the salt". And you'll be hearing lots of funky references from me, I use them in lieu of my own actual speech most of the time. 

Hmm, Queen of the forum you say? I can see I have my work cut out for me here. (Don't hold your breath!) I post a lot, but...my goodness!!

3 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Hopefully you can also keep up with the show too, as S7 is now at mid-season hiatus.

:happy_twi:

The only thing you should know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Controversial one eh? Okay, we'll get along fine...or will we? (*Ominous music plays* Dun dun DUN) :celmmmmf:

Thanks for all the great welcomes, everypony!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Terror, virtue, or both?

Virtue shines brighter against terror, so let's go with a little of each. 

2 hours ago, SunGuppy said:

Virtue shines brighter against terror, so let's go with a little of each. 

So shall we see an exercise of terror to strike down the might and wanton evils of tyrants and despots who dare cut down Liberty's tree?

7 hours ago, Jaspers said:

Hi and welcome to the forums! I remember you from another forum so it's cool to see you here as well. :awesomecheer:

Hi Jaspers! Yeah, I seem to remember seeing you on EqF recently. Good to see you, girl! :mlp_smile:

• Like 1

To put it in the vernacular of the peasantry, ain't he just a two-bit carnival man? :ajlie:

(Don't worry, I won't tell anypony!) :notimpressed: