Heyoo everyone, I am finally putting myself out there to face the requests of the community in Source Filmmaker. From posters, to animations(don't have the time for it anymore), banners, logos, or avatars, it's time to start somewhere, and soon.

Just to barter with you guys, I'll be taking two one free poster request per month, then the rest are paid commissions. You don't HAVE to request from me, Source Filmmaker is free, and so are all the resources I use, anyone can easily make their own. I'm just doing this to get better at it. Here's the details:

Rules:

1. Ask nicely, as simple as that.
  2. Nothing NSFW. Go find someone else for that. I'm here for professional work.
  3. When requesting a commission, please state the type of commission you want: Poster, Wallpaper, Avatar, Banner. (Animated Posters will have to be discussed through PM).
  4. When requesting a commission, please refer to the examples of quality: Lazy, Meh, Average, OCD. Basically will help me understand how much TLC to put in the project.
  5. When requesting a commission, please give an estimate of "how soon" you want this done: 3 Days, 1 Week, 1 Month, etc. This will help me prioritize projects. (Don't go competing with each other to get your poster request earlier. That will just get your request ignored.)
  6. When requesting a commission, please point out if you want post-processing: Raw SFM Render or Photoshop. This will organize which projects need post-processing and help speed up the priority of projects.
  7. When requesting a commission, please use the template provided to request your character, background, and other additional details.

That's basically it for the rules. Now to give examples and details:

The Free Commissions: Basically the first two people to post a request here will get their poster done for free.

Restrictions: The free posters will be created under the "Average" and "1 Week" categories. Refer to the examples for a better understanding.

Paid Commissions: Basically every other commission request that the person is aware of and paying for. Paid commissions are 2 ref for the base poster (consisting of one character and background [e.g. maps]). Any additional character would be 1 rec, particles based on complexity could vary from 1 scrap to 1 ref for each variation used, and 1 key for custom scenebuilds (additional keys will be required based off sizes of scenebuilds, and examples will be provided). And just to clean this up and make it cleaner, we'll call these "elements":

Elements:

1. Base Cost: 2 Refined
  2. Background: Backgrounds are basically maps (e.g. Upward, Hightower, etc)
  3. Additional Characters: 1 Reclaimed each
  4. Particles: Consist of Unusual effects, killstreak effects, weapon projectiles, or clouds, water, smoke, fire, etc. 1 Scrap - 1 Refined ; based on complexity and type.
  5. Scenebuilds: Scenebuilds are custom designed "maps" which take a good amount of time to build: 1 key - 3 keys ; based on general size of scenebuild.

Template for Requests:

Main Character:

Background/Scenebuild:

Additional Character(s):

Particles:

Summary:

So a perfect example for this would be:

Main Character: Scout (with whatever hats/miscs/paints) or Ponies, etc.

Background/Scenebuild: Upward (location optional: e.g. Near Last, or Point B.)

Additional Character(s): Soldier (hats/miscs/paints) or Ponies, etc.

Particles: Unusuals, Clouds, Explosions

Summary: Define what you want. Scout jumping over the cart while Soldier shoots the ground

at Scout's feet, rocket explosions, cart toppling over, and rainy skies. You

can even do a sketch of how you want something to look if you really want to.

Examples for Commission Requests:

Type:

Poster/Wallpaper - Poster is a lower 1080p resolution version for use on DA or websites, whereas Wallpaper will be in 4K for use as your desktop wallpaper, etc. (Posters can be wallpapers and vice versa.)

Poster Example:

Spoiler

Wallpaper Example:

Spoiler

Avatar - Steam avatar, youtube, twitter, etc.

Example:

Spoiler

Banner - A banner for any where, twitch, tumblr, websites, etc.

Example:

Spoiler

Quality: 

Lazy:

Spoiler

Meh:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Average:

Spoiler

Spoiler

OCD:

Spoiler

Post-Processing:

RAW:

Spoiler

Photoshopped:

Spoiler

Examples for Commission Elements:

Characters:

Team Fortress Characters, Dota Characters, Ponies, Custom Characters.

Backgrounds:

Team Fortress Maps, Dota Maps, CSS/CSGO Maps, Pony Maps, Custom Maps.

Particles:

Clouds, Rain, Fire, Bullets, Explosions, Rocket Trails, Magic Particles, Custom Particles, etc etc etc.

Scenebuilds:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

More details to come soon... *sniff* Maybe..

**Examples are up, requests are open. Have at it!** :chillin:

If you have a model already, it would be great to provide it. Since I'm not a modeler, I won't be able to do oc's with custom manes/tails, and the modelers I know have better things to work on than random ocs that don't benefit them, so that's the downside.

If one doesn't exist then I can easily make a simple recolored one with mane/tail/horn/wing bodygrouping.

So How Much Would this Be?

Main Character: Snivy

Background/Scenebuild: Coldfront (Somewhere at the mid cap)

Additional Character(s): Serperior

Particles: Snow Storm Like Particles, Its up to you

Summary: Have Serperior and Snivy Stuck In the snow storm. Have Be at a 3/4th view but have Serp be at at Profile view. Both looking towards the left. Have some post Processing too; and i want this in a OCD Wallpaper.

The Models can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104516300&searchtext=pokemon

So How Much Would this Be?

Main Character: Snivy

Background/Scenebuild: Coldfront (Somewhere at the mid cap)

Additional Character(s): Serperior

Particles: Snow Storm Like Particles, Its up to you

Summary: Have Serperior and Snivy Stuck In the snow storm. Have Be at a 3/4th view but have Serp be at at Profile view. Both looking towards the left. Have some post Processing too; and i want this in a OCD Wallpaper.

The Models can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104516300&searchtext=pokemon

Since you were the first requester of the month and overall, you'll be the only one to get a free OCD project instead of the average one.

I'll get to work on it tomorrow! :sunset:

**NOTE: Second request will be a free, average one. Everything else past that until January next year will be paid, then free for the first two as of Jan 1, 2016.**

Edited by Vin

Well, since no one's taken the second spot, and I can't give you a physical hug for making that model of Azalea....how about both our OCs hugging? Physical hug will be given whenever....whenever we meet, hopefully.

Minor setback Smug, the pokemon models won't download. Seem's like the Subscriptions are broken. Would you have another way of getting them to me?

1 hour ago, Smugleaf The Smug said:

There Should be a download link in the Description for them. :u

Totally did not see that, lol. :applebelch:

20 hours ago, Vin said:

Minor setback Smug, the pokemon models won't download. Seem's like the Subscriptions are broken. Would you have another way of getting them to me?

Even though I have the models now, another setback. They don't have any eye lods, meaning that I won't be able to give them any expressions.

1 hour ago, Vin said:

Even though I have the models now, another setback. They don't have any eye lods, meaning that I won't be able to give them any expressions.

The expressions should be in under "Set Body groups" When you right click it the model

2 hours ago, Smugleaf The Smug said:

The expressions should be in under "Set Body groups" When you right click it the model

wow, whoever made the models did it so lazily. There's no flexes for a sad expression and the eye just stays in the middle like it's staring at the fourth wall. just saying this ahead of time, but their faces are gonna look terrible.

I'll make a request if nobody else is asking for them:

Main Character: BLU Scout with the Delinquent's Down Vest, Rotation Sensation and Holding a Force-A-Nature in his hands.

Background: cp_steel, specifically Point E

Additional Character: Pinkie Pyro(RED) [Do I need to provide a link to the model? I'll find it and put it here after I squander up some metal around here...]([***Edit - Found it! Just click the download button off to the side to get the SFM model:http://beardeddoomguy.deviantart.com/art/DL-Meet-the-pinkie-Pyro-413691745])

Particles: Killstreak sheen(Villainous Violet)[If it's possible] on the Force-A-Nature, Fire from the Flamethrower

Summary: The BLU Scout is double-jumping to the last point to cap while the Pinkie Pyro is chasing after him with the flamethrower.(If it's too vague, just let me know)

Does this follow the format?

Edited by LuigiFan45
Adding info

50 minutes ago, LuigiFan45 said:

I'll make a request if nobody else is asking for them:

Main Character: BLU Scout with the Delinquent's Down Vest, Rotation Sensation and Holding a Force-A-Nature in his hands.

Background: cp_steel, specifically Point E

Additional Character: Pinkie Pyro(RED) [Do I need to provide a link to the model? I'll find it and put it here after I squander up some metal around here...]([***Edit - Found it! Just click the download button off to the side to get the SFM model:http://beardeddoomguy.deviantart.com/art/DL-Meet-the-pinkie-Pyro-413691745])

Particles: Killstreak sheen(Villainous Violet)[If it's possible] on the Force-A-Nature, Fire from the Flamethrower

Summary: The BLU Scout is double-jumping to the last point to cap while the Pinkie Pyro is chasing after him with the flamethrower.(If it's too vague, just let me know)

Does this follow the format?

Follows the format, and I have the models. But you're aware your request will be a paid one, and also haven't stated your Quality and Deadline requests.

17 hours ago, Vin said:

Follows the format, and I have the models. But you're aware your request will be a paid one, and also haven't stated your Quality and Deadline requests.

Yes, I'm aware that it will be paid.

Average quality will be fine and preferably done in 1 week, usually when I have time to log on again.

Smug's commission is done! Getting the snow spread well was a bit of a pain, but here it is:

http://imgur.com/li7GiAR/

If you want the pokemon repositioned, let me know. Getting that angle was difficult since Snivy is 90% under the map, but hopefully it's what you pictured. Also, if you want a photoshopped version, I can do a bit of tweaking.

**The image posting is sooo broken..

**Azalea's request is up next, then LuigiFan. Additional new requests go below this post**

13 minutes ago, Vin said:

Smug's commission is done! Getting the snow spread well was a bit of a pain, but here it is:

http://imgur.com/li7GiAR/

If you want the pokemon repositioned, let me know. Getting that angle was difficult since Snivy is 90% under the map, but hopefully it's what you pictured. Also, if you want a photoshopped version, I can do a bit of tweaking.

Look good. But now that I see it. I want snivy at a profile angle instead and maybe have his face more desperate looking if you can.

1 hour ago, Smugleaf The Smug said:

Look good. But now that I see it. I want snivy at a profile angle instead and maybe have his face more desperate looking if you can.

That's the most desperate emotion I can do without overbending the bones and flexes on the arms.

Profile would work but then Serperior will be too big to be put in a 3/4 position. Welll I guess I can try something, we'll see.

9 hours ago, Vin said:

That's the most desperate emotion I can do without overbending the bones and flexes on the arms.

Profile would work but then Serperior will be too big to be put in a 3/4 position. Welll I guess I can try something, we'll see.

Then just change and angle of the snivy. Which is the only one I want its angle changed 

Azalea's commission is done. Sorry beforehand, since there wasn't much I can do about the map's default lighting, so I did what I could and added a LOT of modifications in photoshop to get it to that color.

imgur.com/EnsmGi3

**Smug's reposition is next, then LuigiFan is up. Any new requests will be accounted for below this post.**

Reposition complete, and some extra photoshopping to get it looking clean as possible.

imgur.com/p8o99RH

**LuigiFan's request is up. Any new requests will be accounted for below this post.**