VG_Addict

Cartoons you like better than MLP.

Cartoons/animated shows that I like more than MLP are:

1. King of the Hill

2. Avatar: The Last Airbender

3. Gravity Falls

I also consider all three of those to be better than MLP in terms of overall quality. I feel like they have stayed more consistently good throughout. MLP has just never been all that consistent. It's still a great show, but it could be better.

Hmmm...MLP is still top for me. I also like:

- Teen Titans (2003)

- Gravity Falls

- The Powerpuff Girls (original)

- SvtFoE, I suppose

I think there are better cartoons, regard the animation and the plots. I have no problem to admit it.

But my very favorite is still MLP.

11 hours ago, King Clark said:

Cartoons/animated shows that I like more than MLP are:

1. King of the Hill

2. Avatar: The Last Airbender

3. Gravity Falls

I also consider all three of those to be better than MLP in terms of overall quality. I feel like they have stayed more consistently good throughout. MLP has just never been all that consistent. It's still a great show, but it could be better.

There are definitely cartoons that are more consistent in quality than MLP. MLP tends to vary in quality. For every Perfect Pear or Amending Fences, there's a Mysterious Mare-Do-Well or Applejack's Day Off.

2 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

There are definitely cartoons that are more consistent in quality than MLP. MLP tends to vary in quality. For every Perfect Pear or Amending Fences, there's a Mysterious Mare-Do-Well or Applejack's Day Off.

AJ's Day Off isn't even that bad. It's certainly not anywhere close to Mare Do Well in terms of terrible.

Besides that, I completely agree. This show has always struggled with this for some reason. It seems like every season has its amazing episodes, but also its terrible ones too. There are usually at least two terrible episodes a season.

1. Gravity Falls

2. Hanazuki

3. Tangled: The Series

(I sometimes watch these shows when MLP is on hiatus.) 

• Like 1

The Lion Guard (SO. MUCH. BETTER.)

Star vs. The Forces of Evil (Also better)

Wander Over Yonder (Still better. Reminds me of The Looney Tunes)

I'd say DuckTales reboot but it hasn't aired yet and I guess I'd better watch more than 1 episode before deciding.

Just a heads up, due to the main topic not being ponies, I've moved to this thread to Pony Free Posts.

Now back to your talking or whatever

38 minutes ago, Badshot said:

Just a heads up, due to the main topic not being ponies, I've moved to this thread to Pony Free Posts.

Now back to your talking or whatever

Thanks, bad shot.

Gravity Falls is great - even though the show has already ended, I still watch the episodes again since they're so entertaining.

• Like 1

King of the Hill

The Boondocks

I've loved these two shows for a while, both are entertaining in their own ways.

On 3.8.2017 at 2:13 PM, Infinite said:

We bare bears

We Bare Bears is such a sweet cartoon that has a comfortably laid-back vibe to it - it was pleasant to see that a whole lot of new episodes have appeared since I last watched the show. I've been watching more bears than ponies.

• Like 1

You could all probably already guess this (unless you're unfamiliar with the characters), but Steven Universe.

I also love Gravity Falls and Star vs. the Forces of Evil (though I'm not sure if I love them the same as or more than MLP).

• Like 1