Lord Nanfoodle

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

I know what you did last Summer, last halloween party, last christmas eve BUT THE WORST ONE OF ALL! ...You got me socks for my birthday last year, and I'm not telling you what you did last year, you know what you did, so get back in your cage Anon or I will blackmail you.

*gets hit by Pokeball* "♪It's over, isn't it? Isn't it over? It's over, isn't it? Isn't it over? I got hit by this pokeball and now my freedom is GONE!! ...It's over, isn't it? Why I didn't just dodge?♪"

"I should probably get out of here before anything bad happens."

• Like 1

"You see this hat? This hat symbolizes I'm part of team rocket, and you don't want to mess with me!"

"Life... What is life ? Is it just obedience ? Why am I the only one pokemon with a bow tie ? What 42 means ? Oooooooh."

♪♪♫♪♫♫♪ Do you listen to that, Granny ? I'm into dubstep style. Pretty cool, I'll practice more. ♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Really? Using a water type? You know those aren't effective against me!

Edited by Sylveon
OH DEAR GOD WHY DID IT TAKE ME 10 HOURS TO REALOZE THIS WAS THE WRONG FORUM GAME

".................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. meh ... !"