Lord Nanfoodle

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

"Someone! please send help! The artist who drew me is secretly a sadist~! He's forced me to stare up at the sun against my will and I. CAN. NOT. BLINK!! or move my head for that matter!! They're kind enough to draw shades over my eyes for the time being but believe me, that sun go up any higher and its bye-bye to my eyes!

SEND. HELP.

Screw Sylveon!! I need someone to get me away from these flowers and get me an Epi-Pen, stat!! Look at my swollen face; I am SEVERELY allergic to them... so why does Celestia keep slapping me with them? :rariwhat:

AThey told me that I couldn't work a dyed mane. Too much work they said.  Pink isn't a natural colour.

Well look at me now. Rocking this piece since dawn of time and I'm not gonna change it! So darling, if you can't handle my hair you should keep your filthy hooves away from it.

"Zepher Breeze is still continuing to call Fluttetshy asking her not to disown him as his sister. She has ignored all his calls and has changed her number.  She also has thoughts of writing him out of her will."