Lord Nanfoodle

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

~thinking~ "Keep calm... No one knows you accidentally bit your tongue off when you bumped your head into the door yet. They just think you're giving them raspberries... Yes, just keep holding your tongue in place with your teeth and drinking back the blood until we can sneak away to the hospital... This is so embarrassing."

Tracer: *leans in and whispers into Widowmaker's ear* "Za Warudo. Toki wo tomare." *Time stops and Daydream Shimmer drops a road roller on Widowmaker, then time starts again* "WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

*cue "Roundabout"*

Wouild you believe I found the one beach that doesn't ruin my hair?

Apparently the dog got into grandma's Ecsatsy stash and went out clubbing again, didn't she? *sigh* That's the third time this month... At least this time she didn't bring home Andy Dick and $3000 worth of glow-in-the-dark chew toys.

Applejack: "Hey girls, you know that Reaper fellow is making off with Doomfist's Legendary Waffle Iron..."

Sunset: "Quiet!! I'm currently in an epic battle to see who's a figment of whose imagination..."

Tracer: "Well, obviously you're the deranged figment of MY imagination, you glowy-horned phoenix girl..."

Sunset: "Says the cockney booty queen that whenever things gets tough just pushes her hax button and rewinds her local time. If that's not something the rambling fever dream of someone batshit insane, I don't know!!"

Tracer: "So you're calling yourself the mad one? Clearly you have to be proof I took a few too many of Ana's sleep darts to the noggin, because that's just right off!! So there, you CAN'T be real!!"

Sunset: "If I weren't real, could I do this?" *punches Tracer*

Tracer: "What's to say I'm not hitting myself?" *smacks Sunset* "See!! Two can play that game, love!!"

~

Winston: "So... what are those two squabbling about?"

Spike: "Something stupid."

Winston: "HOLY SHIT, A TALKING DOG!!"