Lord Nanfoodle

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

I got the Hogyoku now. Now I just need a train ticket to Canterlot to open a Garganta there, my Kickstarter to take off to raise my army, and my boss at Quills & Sofas to give me the day off, and my dream of becoming pony Aizen will come to fruition.

Stop the bat.... no.

Stop the bat, stop the bat... Hmmmm, I think it's better for me singing in Eb. Okay.

♪ Those vampire bats will give you a fright, eating apples both day and night. ♫ They rest for a minute maybe three, ♫ then they're eatin every apples in your apple tree. ♪

I think Fluttershy can't argue with that, I'll sing it at the right time.

• Like 1

*lifts up tail* " ♪ I will fart on you. Will you fart on me? Don't let your gas pass futilely. Weep not for my mouse doodie... ♪ " *farts on Agilaz*

"How come she gets all the glory when I'm doing most of the work?!"

This pokéball smells like glue and gasoline! *sniff sniff* Oh, hello, colorful unicorn! (oh wait, that's just normal in this fandom)

If I aim you like so... and there!! Hah!! No one ever suspects this Pokeball is just the painted Eye of Sauron. Now, those Hobbits will ours within the hour!!

:stararity: : "I said I was cold and wanted to get somewhere warm. That didn't mean lock me up in one of those infernal balls. Let me out!!"