Lord Nanfoodle

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

Alright, night is lasting forever. Check. Sent Celestia to the sun. Check. Now...... where in Tartarus did I leave my castle keys? It's so bloody dark. I just wish I had some light so I can see... Oh, don't tell me I locked myself out again.

Well ain't this just a fine mess. First Ah lost my legs and need to find true love or some nonsense like that. Ah dunno, pretty sure Rarity mentioned somethin' there being about a kiss and a prince and octopus sandwich. And now all of sudden it's getting rather dark in the middle of the noon. Somethin' tells me some misguided folk is abusing magic. Again. Things sure were simpler before Sunset moved here.  

• Like 1

I guess the Royal Sisters weren't fans of our troupe's production of "Day Man." I mean, I explained to them several times it wasn't about them, and in the troll song we were singing, "boy's soul." They... didn't believe us.

• Like 1

Tremble mortals and despair. Once I gather the seven chaos emeralds I shall destroy the world and create a new one in my image. Existence is too flawed to continue, a new beginning is needed.

Interesting. The creature, Erinaceus Sapiens, appears to be sapient hedgehog that has bipedal bone structure. It is capable of levitating itself with unknown means, potentially using the paranormal arcane attributes. The origin of the creature is unknown, the bipedal nature suggests it did not come from the pony dimension. The fact that it is seemingly capable of magic it would imply it is from a different dimension from this one.

I must capture the creature for further studies. The creature does appear hostile and I must approach it with extreme caution.