Lord Nanfoodle

Silly Forum Game: Avatars

"NO FAIR!! If a dumbass like Naruto can do proper Shadow Clones, then a genius like me should do, I don't know, Super-Duper Shadow Clones. However, all I can make are these lame ass red fire clones that explode if you fart on them..." *brrrt* "Oh no..." *KA-BOOOOOM!!*

• Haha 1

"Buying all these hats for cheap online was a brilliant idea. Anyone who goes out to buy things at a brick & mortar store anymore during the holidays is a fool, especially because now they're all sold out. Boy, I'd feel bad for any sap that got stuck in traff-" *choking* "HELP!!" *gah* "Mermaid... choking..." *cough* "life out of me..."

• Haha 1

And I heard, as it were, the noise of scooter: one of the four beasts saying: "Come and see." And I saw. And behold, a mermaid horse on a scooter.

• Haha 2

*watching Mermaid Applejack strangle Baka over some hats* "You know, that Dethklok song 'Mermaider' would be be friggin' sweet to listen to right about now..." *eats popcorn with extra salt as Baka tugs on his leg* "...though I can't remember if that song is about mermaids getting murdered or mermaids committing murder..." *strokes chin*

Scootaloo thought that she was soo special, with her fancy scooter.... Just wait until she sees this baby. I'll leave her in the dust, and finally have my sister back. Apple Bloom will finally understand I'm better than everypony else, and never, ever, EVER talk to anyone else ever again.

• Haha 1