WiiGuy

Official hello to EQD!

I've been using MLP Forums for years now. But I wanted to get more Pony discussion, so I wanted to start another account here. If I had to say ONLY ONE thing about me, it's that I'm a huge Disney fan as you can tell by my profile.

It's late, but I'll discuss more tomorrow.

• Like 8

So, I managed to get Meme and you to join in one day.

Somepony promote me to mod. I'm amazing!

But seriously, I'm glad you joined. It means a lot to me that you made an account after reading that thread.

• Like 4

A fellow migrant from the Poniverse! I was forced into exile, myself... :(

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Another refugee from the dreaded Mlp Forums! Quick we need some cake and cider here ASAP! It's ok, stay with us, everything is going to be alright.

Oh I mean...welcome!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WiiGuy said:

I've been using MLP Forums for years now. But I wanted to get more Pony discussion, so I wanted to start another account here. If I had to say ONLY ONE thing about me, it's that I'm a huge Disney fan as you can tell by my profile.

It's late, but I'll discuss more tomorrow.

Hmm, you look awfully familiar, can't put my finger on it. Oh well!

welcme to the forums, I'm pikachu. Pleasure to have you aboard our wonderful forums!

It's great to be a member of many pony forums in order to get the optimal pony discussion experience. I know you from MLPforums (can I even say I 'know' you when I've just seen you around?) so it's cool to see you here too - welcome to the forums and enjoy! :chillin:

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you enjoy your time here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you are able to, as S7 returns from hiatus this weekend.

:HappyPinkie:

The only thing to keep in mind... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Hey, welcome to the herd! Disney fan you say? Awesome! I love Disney too. Looking forward to kickin' it around on the boards. :giddy:

Wow, lots of talk here about MLP Forums. I think that's one of the only ones I haven't tried yet. So what's the verdict? Is it good or does it suck? :newspaper:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SunGuppy said:

Wow, lots of talk here about MLP Forums. I think that's one of the only ones I haven't tried yet. So what's the verdict? Is it good or does it suck? :newspaper:

That's a matter of severe controversy around here. I personally have never had a problem using it, but there's several members on here who either left due to bad experiences or got banned from the forums for no reason.

• Like 1