Hello everyone, been a brony since mid 2013 and I've had social media accounts on lots of different brony communities so I thought I'd create one here aswell. 

Random stuff about me: I am 16 years of age, I like games. Especially online competitive ones, for example LoL. I'm also a huge fan of the Sonic franchise. I also enjoy watching anime and have watched a decent amount of series. I am in no way religious and have a lack of belief in ANYTHING supernatural. 

That's mostly it I guess, if you have any questions feel free to ask them below:D 

Excuse my english by the way, it's not my native language.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Hello Niko, welcome to the forums ! :HappyPinkie:

May I ask what is your native language ?

Georgian. I'm from georgia (the country):D

Good thing you clarified that you are from the country Georgia. When most people hear Georgia, they think about the US state. :P 

Anyway, welcome to these forums. Hope you have a great time.

1 hour ago, Cinder Vel said:

:gasp:
Oh wow an actual real life Georgian, never thought I would see one.

:partycannon:
Anyway welcome to the forum, have a great time or else!

Hahaha yeah it's pretty rare to see one, especially a brony.

53 minutes ago, King Clark said:

Good thing you clarified that you are from the country Georgia. When most people hear Georgia, they think about the US state. :P 

Anyway, welcome to these forums. Hope you have a great time.

Ye I got used to it kinda :^)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cinder Vel said:

Funny my first thought is country. Though never understood where the "Georgia" name came from or "Gruzija". 

Well, you do live in Europe so it isn't that unusual. In fact, I believe Serbia is pretty close to Georgia (correct me if I'm wrong). Then again, considering how small Europe is as a continent, I suppose every country is pretty close to one another. 

However, pretty much everyone in North America would think to the US state, though.

@King Clark
Umm Georgia is in Caucasus region, near the border with Asia. Serbia is in the center of Balkans which is in South-East Europe. There is an entire Black Sea between us and few countries. We are not that close.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

@King Clark
Umm Georgia is in Caucasus region, near the border with Asia. Serbia is in the center of Balkans which is in South-East Europe. There is an entire Black Sea between us and few countries. We are not that close.

I just looked at a map of Europe now and I was indeed way off. I completely misjudged where Georgia is in relation to Serbia. I always thought that Georgia was a lot more west than that. Oops :P 

Yeh, most of the people assume I'm talking about the state when I say "Georgia", they don't even know that there is such a country lol.

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time!

Thanks, appreciate it!:D

• Like 1

There is a country named Georgia!!!!!!

Please excuse me while I question my knowledge of the entire universe... (Oh, and Welcome to the Forums!!!!)

• Like 2

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Hopefully you can keep up with the show as well, as S7 returns from hiatus this weekend.

:happy_twi:

The only thing for you to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

There is a country named Georgia!!!!!!

Please excuse me while I question my knowledge of the entire universe... (Oh, and Welcome to the Forums!!!!)

Yes!:D It's fine, most people don't know about it :^)

14 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Terror, virtue, or both?

Both? (?)

12 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Hopefully you can keep up with the show as well, as S7 returns from hiatus this weekend.

:happy_twi:

The only thing for you to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Hey there!  :^)

2 hours ago, Boshy said:

Hi the companion on bad english

Ayo!