Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, been a brony since mid 2013 and I've had social media accounts on lots of different brony communities so I thought I'd create one here aswell. 

Random stuff about me: I am 16 years of age, I like games. Especially online competitive ones, for example LoL. I'm also a huge fan of the Sonic franchise. I also enjoy watching anime and have watched a decent amount of series. I am in no way religious and have a lack of belief in ANYTHING supernatural. 

That's mostly it I guess, if you have any questions feel free to ask them below:D 

Excuse my english by the way, it's not my native language.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

Hello Niko, welcome to the forums ! :HappyPinkie:

May I ask what is your native language ?

 

Georgian. I'm from georgia (the country):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing you clarified that you are from the country Georgia. When most people hear Georgia, they think about the US state. :P 

 

Anyway, welcome to these forums. Hope you have a great time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinder Vel said:

:gasp:
Oh wow an actual real life Georgian, never thought I would see one.


:partycannon:
Anyway welcome to the forum, have a great time or else!

Hahaha yeah it's pretty rare to see one, especially a brony.

53 minutes ago, King Clark said:

Good thing you clarified that you are from the country Georgia. When most people hear Georgia, they think about the US state. :P 

 

Anyway, welcome to these forums. Hope you have a great time.

Ye I got used to it kinda :^)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinder Vel said:

Funny my first thought is country. Though never understood where the "Georgia" name came from or "Gruzija". 

Well, you do live in Europe so it isn't that unusual. In fact, I believe Serbia is pretty close to Georgia (correct me if I'm wrong). Then again, considering how small Europe is as a continent, I suppose every country is pretty close to one another. 

 

However, pretty much everyone in North America would think to the US state, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@King Clark
Umm Georgia is in Caucasus region, near the border with Asia. Serbia is in the center of Balkans which is in South-East Europe. There is an entire Black Sea between us and few countries. We are not that close.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

@King Clark
Umm Georgia is in Caucasus region, near the border with Asia. Serbia is in the center of Balkans which is in South-East Europe. There is an entire Black Sea between us and few countries. We are not that close.

I just looked at a map of Europe now and I was indeed way off. I completely misjudged where Georgia is in relation to Serbia. I always thought that Georgia was a lot more west than that. Oops :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh, most of the people assume I'm talking about the state when I say "Georgia", they don't even know that there is such a country lol.

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time!

Thanks, appreciate it!:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a country named Georgia!!!!!!

 

Please excuse me while I question my knowledge of the entire universe... (Oh, and Welcome to the Forums!!!!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Hopefully you can keep up with the show as well, as S7 returns from hiatus this weekend.

:happy_twi:

The only thing for you to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

There is a country named Georgia!!!!!!

 

Please excuse me while I question my knowledge of the entire universe... (Oh, and Welcome to the Forums!!!!)

Yes!:D It's fine, most people don't know about it :^)

14 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Terror, virtue, or both?

Both? (?)

12 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Hopefully you can keep up with the show as well, as S7 returns from hiatus this weekend.

:happy_twi:

The only thing for you to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Hey there!  :^)

2 hours ago, Boshy said:

Hi the companion on bad english

Ayo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now