Badshot

So Verizon made a working phone in Minecraft.

I saw that, really impressive, I always loved the crazy creations you can make with red stone signals, it just feels unnecessary with, you know, the actual real life technology that does this by default. Amazing anyhow it must be said.

I have to admit, its a great idea. I just have to think about the engineers at Verizon on their project kick-off meeting:

"You want us to build WHAT?"

and

"In Java? Are you insane?"

But nicely done. But I bet it's a security nightmare, I dont think Minecraft can handle decryptions.

:awesomedash:

What else needs to be said?

Oh, I see that CaptainSparklez made this video. lol, my 8-year-old brother used to watch him last year until my mom heard the YouTuber use some salty language.  QAQAI3k.gif

7 hours ago, ultimateAI said:

:awesomedash:

What else needs to be said?

Oh, I see that CaptainSparklez made this video. lol, my 8-year-old brother used to watch him last year until my mom heard the YouTuber use some salty language.  QAQAI3k.gif

Use salty language? He is one of the few youtubers that makes an effort not to swear

Probably, but he did use it. Maybe it's a very rare occurrence or it's from "older days" of his (kinda like Tobuscus). iirc the specific thing he said that got him blocked was SOB.