So I got serious about my pony fandom too late and only discovered everyone is a grump now with no enthusiasm for the franchise so I joined your forums to express how burnt out I am on the show and complain that things used to be better.

You're good with that, right?

• Like 1

Oh dear someone is suffering sugar withdrawal. Nurse, quick I need cakes, muffins, cider, little fillies and crystal meth STAT! Don't worry we'll save you from the grumpies. Let's just hope it isn't too late, why did you wait for so long to seek help!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cray-Z said:

and only discovered everyone is a grump now with no enthusiasm

They are quite rare here. I always said that the show is getting better, and nopony yelled at me, trying to give me lessons about what MLP should be.

Welcome to the forums tho. If your intentions are good.

Welcome to the forums.

however, I don't think many people are gonna like it when you just joined to complain.

• Like 1

Hmm... we'll have to drill that downer attitude out of you with pony. Start filling up the needles. He may need more than one.

Welcome to the forums! Trust me, we have plenty enthusiasm for the show to go around here. We'll get you out of this funk in a jiffy.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy your time on here. I also hope your able to keep up with the show as well, as S7 is once again on-going.

:HappyPinkie:

Just keep in mind... I'm the controversial one.:megusta:

Ok I have "happy juice" and mandatory brain bleach. It really depends of boards visited since level and type of autism and depression is not same. Chans are chaotic place.