Hi guys!

So, I've never been good at these introductions.  I'm just never certain as to what I should say.  I have been watching the show since the first season, I found out about Equestria Daily closer to the third season, and I was a little nervous to join for the longest time.  So, I want to make some friends and be more involved in the fandom.

It's nice to meet you!

-Tinsel Flow

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tinsel Flow said:

I found out about Equestria Daily closer to the third season, and I was a little nervous to join for the longest time.  So, I want to make some friends and be more involved in the fandom.

Same for me and a lot of other people as well. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome to the forums! :) 

Hello Tinsel Flow, welcome to the forums ! :happy_twi:

Well, it seems lot of ponies are observing these forums and don't dare to create an account. It's nice to meet you too !

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, as S7 is now once again on-going.

:hithere:

The only thing you really need to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Welcome to the forums!

Trust me, there's no reason to be scared. None of us here bite (well, maybe if you ask nicely, but why in Equestria would you do that?). Everypony here is super kind, and you're going to have a wonderful time.

Have fun!