Reaper crew

So I guess this is how I meat new people that like mlp

Well I just made this a few days ago and I found out people are very nice here unlike DEV ART. So all you guys need to know is I'm a fan of glimmer and Trixie also Luna. I do have a oc his name is atom he is a unicorn and Cristal pony he is the Cristal empires scientist 

well hello now i am kinda new to this my self .

now about your oc just curious mind you, He is the sole scientist in the whole of the crystal empire? or a scientist of the crystal empire cause, my if he is the only one you sure made your oc some one who is important. is he working on being a alicorn while he is at it?? or dating rainbow dash on the side? 

He is kind of like sunburst but be studies science mostly physically or astronomy basted off of what I like. He kinda looks like vinyl but his main has a bit less light blue

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you will make lots of cool friends and I'm sure you'll meet a lot of nice people here. :hug:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope your able to enjoy your stay on here. I also hope you can keep up with the show as well, because S7 is once again on-going.

:HappyPinkie:

The only thing for you to know... is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta: