Bakaarion

5 OOO

Thank you all !

sonic_rainboom_by_drizzthunter-d6igq95.p

(Posted in the RD fanclub with a link to the author)

Eh, I didn't plan to do something for my 5000 posts, but somepony that I won't mention (I'll call him Apple Bloom for keep his identity secret) strongly suggest me to do it. After all, it never happened before.

Also I think the post/like count is not important. BUT, I spend a good time in these forums, so I want to thanks you all for that. I don't know what I'd do as a brony without EQD and especially EQD forums. I think I'll stay here for a long time for doing stupid jokes and being amazed by ponies. And also speaking in a horrible English that annoys you all for ever because I definitely can't learn.

Thanks @Shadow Dash for trying to be as stupid as me, and fail.

Thanks @Pikachu and @Midnight Moon for changing names and avatars that lost me each time.

Thanks @Zakru for saying things that i never understand.

Thanks @leonbrony17 and @Infinite for that incredible amount of status update.

Thanks @Sparklefan1234 , @ChB and @Light Blade for all these pictures of ponies every day and night. Srsly the new fanclub section is entirely your fault.

Thanks @Error for having been a great opponent.

Thanks @Cinder Vel for make me evolved into a raichu.

Thanks @Madgicarp for being French.

Thanks @Lord Nanfoodle for making my brain hurts .

Thanks @Havocbyte for casual hello.

Thanks @AaronMk for both terror and virtue.

Thanks @LostSanity for being controversial.

Thanks @Toki Zensekai For initiate the trend to make me the winner of the last to post topics.

Thanks @Cipher_42 because Red best trainer. Definitely.

And thanks all the members for being member of these forums. If I missed one name and you want to be thanked above, sure, just ask. I can't say if I have forgot somepony, my brain is not very efficient.

Now if you want to thank me, say it with a stupid joke, or shut up.

• Like 8

The real question remains... can anyone (me) beat you to 10,000? (Probably not)

Congratulations, Bakaa. You've earned this thread. And a chocolate bar. Go buy yourself a chocolate bar. 

• Like 1

Ah I remember when you were just a wee small pikachu. You were so young and curious back then. And then I gave you that shiny stone. How was I supposed to know it made pokemon evolve?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cinder Vel said:

Ah I remember when you were just a wee small pikachu. You were so young and curious back then. And then I gave you that shiny stone. How was I supposed to know it made pokemon evolve?

And here I thought it was the chocolate laxative brownies I gave him that made him evolve. :awesomecheer:

• Like 1

I'm not even to 1,000 yet.

Plus... I thought I'd never see someone thanking me for being controversial.

So... your welcome? I guess? :pinkieshrug:

• Like 1