• Soldier
    • Pyro
    • Demo
    • Heavy
    • Engie
    • Medic
    • Sniper
    • Spy

My stats are horribly fucked for reasons I can't quite figure out, but Scout is my main by a fairly significant margin.

When in doubt, Stab.

If that doesn't work, blow their heads off.

And if for some reason THAT doesn't work - carpet bomb the world.

People who main classes... giphy.gif

Heh, just kidding. But I don't really main any classes, I just play what I feel like playing. And recently that's been a lot of Crit Cleaver Scout and (really bad) Demoknight.

Demoman for breaking through defenses

Soldier for cleaning up behind friendly lines

Kind of backwards from how it should be but both classes can be so versatile!

Solider- I do pretty well as a solider most of the time. Playing on PF2 really helped me get a lot better at the game, specially with soldier

Scout- I guess I do decently as him, though I really need to improve my aim. Sometimes I keep missing a guy that's right in front of me. Might be I need to adjust mouse sensitivity and change my target reticule

Sniper- As of late i've been in a great stride as sniper. I've been able for some reason to pull off some decent head shots left and right. Honestly in my personal opinion I think i'm ok as one, but still I tend to do well as him, so something is working

I prefer to main medic, as I've gotten pretty decent at juggling patients, have gotten a decent sense of timing for uber popping (though I still laugh when I find I hit my right mouse button and discover and realize I dropped the uber by mere milliseconds thanks to a sniper or a crocket), am slowly trying to up my ability to hit things with the crossbow (I hit more allies than foes, which I guess is a good thing), and am good at running away (Ambassador FTW). I like to recall a quote from a video I saw before (I hope I'm quoting it right): "Medic is the class everyone should play, but doesn't, while the spy is the class everyone wants to play, but shouldn't."

When there are already sufficient meems and I feel like going on the offensive, my first choice is pyro. I prefer my Backburner-Shotgun-Homewrecker to a tee for doing 99% of things in TF2. That Vintage Homewrecker was my very first item drop WAY BACK in 2009, and I've held onto it ever since. I love my Backburner and Homewrecker combo because its like playing fiery spy.

If I had to give a third, it'd be engie, especially on maps like Turbine, but lately I've been trying to train my Demoman skills as well.

"Medic is the class everyone should play, but doesn't, while the spy is the class everyone wants to play, but shouldn't."

Wasn't that ArraySeven.

Wasn't that ArraySeven.

If I am correct those were the lines from the Smosh TF2 Honest Trailer

Also I say I main Engie but that is for comp when it comes to pubs I don't care and play whatever.

When I first started, I mained Engie. Then rotated between Engie and Soldier.

Now I main Soldier, Engie, Medic and Heavy, but it only allowed me to vote for 2 so I chose Engie and Soldier.

Scout is my main class, I like his speed and weapon set. I also have a love for the Medic and focus on keeping my team alive. I also tend to play Pyro, Heavy and Demoman. I use to play Engineer but have lost interest overtime, and I tend to never play Soldier, Spy or Sniper.

Edited by Lady Froey

Engie of course. You have an aimbot and never have to actually play the game to do well. B)

This is why no one desires to play the class, no work is required.

• Like 1