Badshot

The Job - OOC Thread

Recommended Posts

Well Fern knows not too, she's been with Allen long enough for Allen to establish that she is not allowed near the controls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Yoko said:

Don't worry, if I'm asleep at the wheel, surely autopilot will kick in,,

And if there is no autopilot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Badshot said:

And if there is no autopilot?

Well... as long as we're not heading towards an asteroid belt we should be fine considering that space is mostly empty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBakaProject said:

I think it would be better if we just tie Zolin for the trip.

Or the rest of the mission.

I second this. :approve:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for slow updates, winter sale gave me many distractions and I don't even have them all downloaded...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 1:22 PM, TheBakaProject said:

I think it would be better if we just tie Zolin for the trip.

Or the rest of the mission.

You may want to get on that before he gets himself into trouble, considering that look he's giving the ships... Then again, Bumper Ships would be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, lacking in activity lately, pretty distracted with other stuff. Hopefully will be all over by the end of the week.

 

He's like a kid in a toy store, just don't let him get too excited, he rambles... a lot.

....Wait.... BUMPER SHIPS!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little tidbit, let me describe things unless it's something your character is in control of, such as design. All good for now but for future reference. Just word it in a way that says you're looking at it and I'll describe it from now on. This includes combat unless there's multiple enemies and you're shooting/attacking a grunt.

 

Not angry or anything, just saying so it doesn't go too far.

 

Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For reference, this is what the Eagle class Novakid ship looks like in-game : 

Novakid_Ship_Upgrade_7.png

Not sure if we're sticking to this design or just the basic layout, just dropping it here for easier navigation. I quite like how they're color coated though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skipped on Saturday for the Starbound group, came back to see... Badshot giving me a direction to point Zolin in. It's like he knows Zolin would immediately ignore what Allen said... I'm onto you, sneaky Changeling :P

Also helps Mike took his eyes off of Zolin... FUN TIME!

In all seriousness, probably the best way to keep him from destroying the ship somehow. Unless he runs into an important room on the way, or Badshot decides to have him miss Fern's room completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooor we could, I don't know... Tie him up with that Lasso then leave Vine to watch over him, long as she doesn't get bored and fall asleep. If he so much as sneezes she bites him and Zolin spends the next couple of days paralyzed... or we have an early casualty, which ever one comes first. :twitwitch:

Her poison only paralyzes, should be harmless to Glitch and Novakid for obvious reasons and Floran's are highly resistant but a large enough dose (probably a full tea-cup) could knock one out for a few hours. The rest of ya'll better double check what you're trying to sit on if you don't feel like being bricked for a while. Though that's up to Badshot.

1 hour ago, TheBakaProject said:

I can haz my !1d100 now ?

This. We really need a D20 or something to roll for these things, it'd make things infinitely more entertaining.

Edited by Skyrazer
Dat 600'th post. Woooo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just waiting for the revelation that Yoko is fucking with everyone's dreams. Calling it now.

Probably not it but who cares I'm having fun with my dreams

Badshot, if Zolin manages to dodge the lasso, be prepared for a potential Yakety Sax. Unless you planned for this, in which case, you are an evil DM and I totally don't regret coming here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, recentteen14 said:

I'm just waiting for the revelation that Yoko is fucking with everyone's dreams. Calling it now.

Probably not it but who cares I'm having fun with my dreams

Badshot, if Zolin manages to dodge the lasso, be prepared for a potential Yakety Sax. Unless you planned for this, in which case, you are an evil DM and I totally don't regret coming here.

Fucking with your dreams? Well, I'd do more but it's totally not PG-13:slymac: so.... yes, I'm pranking you all in your dreams. :ajlie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, considering this is a Train Space ship, the engine room should be directly behind the cockpit, right? Sash automatically went to the rear looking for one, since that's where they normally put those in standard ships. I am so gonna have some fun with him while he learns how this ship works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I have a question just to get things clear for future reference:

How will our inventory work?

What I mean is do we have a borderlands-like "cloud inventory" were our stuff gets materialized/dematerialized on demand through smart device interface or do we just actually have to have everything in a physical bag or on person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Physical, minus portable vehicles that were recently implemented like hoverbikes that materialize from a sphere.

But things like guns and equipment are on person, so I hope you got satchels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now