Badshot

The Job - OOC Thread

I'd imagine the door to the cockpit would already have some anti Zolin measures then. ESPECIALLY if Allan heard anything about what happened to the LAST ship Zolin was on, or a possible offscreen mention to SAIL. Plan A!

14 minutes ago, TheBakaProject said:

I'm done here. Was going to battle SAIL in a chess game.

Also what did i get exactly from his database ?

Not too much, flight records, various planet statistics including the one you're visiting, stuff SAIL automatically stores, anything Allen put in there is in the files you couldn't access.

Zolin would just be Zolin anyways- easier to skip to the end. He would probably just bug Fern and the rest of the party anyways.

What the- how the hell did you get into the cockpit, didn't we block you from- AUTO PILOT DISENGAGED. Zolin, I swear if you touch that... I know this is the OOC room but-

Bumper Ships protocol engaged.

... Aaw hell. Welp, guess I can't stop him from doing it here.

I hope we're not already being watched... flying drones could very well be camouflaged and tracking our movements at this very moment.

or they've already seen the ship :sweetieaaa:

:gasp:The game was rigged from the start!  

I knew it! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!:flee:

I expect an ambush. Realistically though, I think we'll probably find a peaceful village of hermits or somethin. Spice it up by throwing in a bit of a moral dilemma about completing the contract, cause a rift in the party between those in it for the cash and those with some morals. Or.. not. 

Don't worry I have it all planned.

Let's just say the story doesn't end when the job is finished.

Somewhere in a dimly lit room full of books and spreadsheets siting behind a giant DM screen, Badshot is rubbing his hands menacingly and whispering above a board of tiny figurines "All according to plan..."

50 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Somewhere in a dimly lit room full of books and spreadsheets siting behind a giant DM screen, Badshot is rubbing his hands menacingly and whispering above a board of tiny figurines "All according to plan..."

HEY!

Quit spying on me...

... Dangit, now I want to try to go back to the ship and make Coconut Cookies, just to see how the guards would react. Then again, Zolin wouldn't give up a coconut for that...

Oh forgot to mention, even if it's kinda useless knowledge... but since there's not much light in them vents, the area around Allen's hands and neck is sorta green.