Badshot

The Job - OOC Thread

41 minutes ago, recentteen14 said:

(Inb4 friendlies)

Lolno, you guys ain't gettin' help. I'll post something later. I gotta sleep.

I overslept and had to go straight to work, just got off so I'll post something tonight.

Jesus Christ Sis... tone it down a peg will ya there is a child present.

Keep going.

Badshot, I swear you rubbed off on me too well. That, and Stardew Valley murdered most of my free time. Trying to get back into the swing of things... How high is that turret? I'm tempted to try and jump smash it, depending.

So Sash may just blow himself up, but hey he's already has experience with one overloaded laser pistol, what's a laser rifle? 

Yknow. I'd be fun to host one of these live some day. We'd make a lot more progress :sunset:

Eh maybe, I could copy paste everything onto here for records.

We do have that RP section of Discord, but it requires me to pay attention and Stardew Valley is too much of a succubus for that to happen, I finally got to my first winter and I already have all my tools to gold >-<

EDIT: Though with how much I have planned for this and how slow its going (because I'm lazy af) it would probably be good occasionally to get through prolonged things. I'll think about it, but it would require everyone to be present.

Edited by Badshot

Will post in the next couple days, computer has been on the fritz, but should be getting it fixed today.

Doh meant to post tonight... I'll do it after we finish some housework tomorrow.

Also Sis keep this up and you and Fern will become best friends.

Lol, I need to post as well.

I do that sometime today if Overwatch doesn't make me forget.

Yep... Overwatch took over...

Atleast the beta ends today, too bad progress won't carry over... I like my D.VA skin :<

I am way too distracted for my own good... I'm gonna work on a post on my phone over the next hopefully hour, I'm not too busy.

EDIT: Well that went faster than I thought.

Edited by Badshot

I really need to stop procrastinating. Time to make a Zolin po-

... DAMMIT GUYS. Welp, there goes the things I wanted to do. Thought you'd at least TRY to talk to the guy first. Then again, with all you guys have been doing in front of him... Would rather not start PVP, but you're also committing mass murder in front of a kid, and he's got to get you to stop somehow in his mind.

Let fly the coconuts of war.