Badshot

The Job - OOC Thread

I blame Tomodachi Life... and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Got my hands on both around the time I started pulling away from Stardew Valley and... yeah, there went my time again. Either way, going to try and stop my procrastination.

59 minutes ago, recentteen14 said:

I blame Tomodachi Life... and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Got my hands on both around the time I started pulling away from Stardew Valley and... yeah, there went my time again. Either way, going to try and stop my procrastination.

Sounds like me.

Well then, looks like recent posts were deleted with that bug fix... I'm gonna hold until I'm sure that isn't going to happen again...

Good, that plan is still intact then... Can't say the same for the kid. Yes, he's been thinking it was supposed to be a prank this whole time, and yes, I looked back and NOT ONCE did ANYBODY say we were in this to kill somebody. Heck, I've been making him seem younger then he is from the start just to set him up in order to break him.

Quit breaking the characters you make already. You have a really bad habit of doing that...

Quiet, you. It's what I do.

On 6/4/2016 at 5:00 AM, Light Landstrider said:

That bird ain't dying on my watch!

1436337309-soldier-76-concept.jpg

Funny how even before Overwatch was out I kinda made my character like Morrison :rariwat:
Except, younger.

Controlled chaos is a weird thing.

You know now that you mention it... Allen is basically Mccree (minus the whole searching for redemption thing because Allen doesn't need redemption for anything)... I even sorta imagine the voices to be similar, but Allen's would be less heavy.

mccree-65cd7.jpg

Hmm who could I relate Fern to...

Welp, there goes the jihad strategy. Also i like how Yoko just went "Screw this i'm outta here"

Anyhow, next turn is probably be the last one. Either my plan works or i get lit up like a christmas tree.