Ough

Tips on making music MLP themed?

So as the title says, I'm looking for ways I could ponify my music.

I have some experience in EDM, and would like to try giving something to the fandom. But... I don't know how. Personally I'm not a fan of mashups or remixes, but I can't think of anything else either.

Halp me plz :c

Give it a pony title and when you post it on YouTube include a pony picture.

Literally what everyone does. Never mind themes, motiffs, or lietmotiffs. That shit is for plebs. Real masters just brand it pony and rake in the #SweetYouTubeDosh

• Like 3

Kinda true.

Also you can mix some MLP voices, that's an easy way to ponify a music easily. You don't even need to use an autotune, just include it in the flow, if it's appropriate.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Kinda true.

Also you can mix some MLP voices, that's an easy way to ponify a music easily. You don't even need to use an autotune, just include it in the flow, if it's appropriate.

Yeah, I don't know much about sound engineering but I'm pretty sure you can record your own voice, then use software to alter the pitch, tempo, and other attributes to make it sound like a character from MLP. Many people have done this before, to make animations or music when they assume the role of a MLP character, the most successful, in my opinion, is this - 

It is also important to note that if making music you should purchase the right equipment to ensure that the signal is kept analog before converting it to digital. It will make it sound a lot better.

• Like 1