Sign in to follow this  
dashlight

why does the one twilight wear glasses and the other not?

i just was thinking about this: the 2 twilights in equestria girls look so different... why has the one glasses? and why she lived on the other school? lets find out in this topic!

normal twilight of equestria:CharacterPageAvatar_EG_twilightsparkle.p the other twilight: latest?cb=20160806214114 look they look different hmm?

and the one with glasses does not know so much about friendship and the twilight of equestria is the PRINCESS of friendship. ins't that normal??

in this topic where going to find out why they are so different :/!

THINKING WITH DASHLIGHT

maybe the equestria twilight haves a difference because she does not wear glasses in equestria and her hair is so you know!

And maybe does the other one with glasses is the original equestria girl of twilight? (and her doggie spike!)    

but anyway they just look so different. and they do not wear the same clothes!

Equestria, and the human world are two entirely different places. The timeline in one universe does not parallel that of the other. So different events happen. There could be many reasons why one Twilight has glasses and the other doesn't, although I like to believe that the Twilight with glasses is more of a representation of the Twilight Sparkle before she went to Ponyville and left Canterlot, hence the reason why she has a lack of knowledge of friendship, as you previously mentioned. I think the Twilight with glasses compares more to Moondancer, as we saw from the episode 'Ammeding Fences'. But that's just my headcanon.

Honestly, I'm yet to watch all of the Equestria Girls movies so my knowledge of them is somewhat limited. Please excuse any misinterpretations I may have made. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

Equestria, and the human world are two entirely different places. The timeline in one universe does not parallel that of the other. So different events happen. There could be many reasons why one Twilight has glasses and the other doesn't, although I like to believe that the Twilight with glasses is more of a representation of the Twilight Sparkle before she went to Ponyville and left Canterlot, hence the reason why she has a lack of knowledge of friendship, as you previously mentioned. I think the Twilight with glasses compares more to Moondancer, as we saw from the episode 'Ammeding Fences'. But that's just my headcanon.

Honestly, I'm yet to watch all of the Equestria Girls movies so my knowledge of them is somewhat limited. Please excuse any misinterpretations I may have made. 

ok. but i'm watching the equestria girls too but i can't find any info about the twilight with glasses. it seems just like a mystery .