Sign in to follow this  
Ded

Steam Winter Sale Recommendations

Just a Quick Post for Recommendations for the Steam Winter Sale.

Post 'em below, so maybe we could share opinions.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪                 

Insurgency, It was actually on a 85% flash sale yesterday but I didn't get time to post cause I didn't play till late. If you fan of military style shooters than this is a really good game to get as it hits a perfect line between arcade and simulator. Also the game has an open workshop like L4D so you can get custom weapon and character models on the workshop to use in game. I should really make a main post about this one.

Yeah I missed Insurgency by 1 hour(God dammit).But I will try to look at the others.

Also anyone thought about getting Starbound,Torchlight 2 or stuff like that?

:happybonbon:

Though don't expect it to be as populated, its mostly villages and those are somewhat sparse to keep the survival aspect.

I'll see if I can pick up Starbound if it goes on sale. Probably Brutal Legend too, that game's awesome...

Other than that I got no idea, might pick up some other stuff depending on what goes on sale and how low it goes.

1 hour ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Has the Winter Sale even started? It doesn't look like it on the front of Steam.

It starts tomorrow far as I'm aware. 

14 hours ago, Badshot said:

:happybonbon:

Though don't expect it to be as populated, its mostly villages and those are somewhat sparse to keep the survival aspect.

You have outposts to teleport to now, makes it feel like a civilized hub that's almost always accessible. 

7 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

You have outposts to teleport to now, makes it feel like a civilized hub that's almost always accessible. 

I know that.