They. Are. DEMONS!!!! They must die!

And someone else must kill them, because they freak me out and I'm not getting anywhere near them....

For my birthday you can KILL THEM!

OK, honestly, it's not so much that I hate them as it is that they scare the crap out of me...

Ehh, it's just as rational as my fear of heights or my fear of car accidents or my fear of drowning or my fear of talking to people or my fear of ect.

Meaning "Not at All"

Doesn't make it less scary.

BOOM!

I know it, but where I understand all these irrational fears with rational explanations, these one from spiders looks like these fears from chins. Yes it exists !

That doesn't mean I think it's not a true fear (Look, I don't put images of spiders for the fun). I know a lot of very strange fears, much more than spiders.

At least, you don't fear from exploding in a forum games emote.RDlaugh.png

@Bakaarion

You just reminded me of an episode from an old TV show I used to watch. There was one character who was literally afraid of everything, including "A man named George stealing his toothpaste". 

I dont think my fear of spiders is that irrational. They're disgusting creatures.

6 hours ago, dashlight said:

2 hello. WHY I  MISSED SO MUCH. and why are you two talking about spiders xD

Because spiders are good !

11 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

You just reminded me of an episode from an old TV show I used to watch. There was one character who was literally afraid of everything, including "A man named George stealing his toothpaste". 

I dont think my fear of spiders is that irrational. They're disgusting creatures.

Not more disgusting that the little mite walking on your face and eating your dead skin. ACTUALLY  emote.RDlaugh.png

I edited that post to include the number well before you posted -_-

No, I wash twice a day....