XD

The other day, I was signing up for a scholarship, and there was a gender option. Make or female. And there was a question mark by the word gender. When you hovered over it, it said "Sorry for the limited options, but we're legally required to get the gender on your birth certificate"

We've reached the point where two has to be explained XD

Yes, in fact official papers give you the possibility for many choices, but in fact, they just consider it like male or female finally. It's just for not making you angry.

8 hours ago, dashlight said:

8  are u a fan of mrs. R. Dash?  @Bakaarion? Cause u  post so much Rainbow D. AND HOPEFULLY NO S. DASH!!!

Fan is not the good word... It's more like a cult where RD means ultimate perfection. I'm so much addicted that I can see her faults emote.RDlaugh.png

BOOOOOM

6 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

Nope. Rainbow Dash is his least favorite. Fluttershy and Rarity are his favorites

emote.RDbu.png

You...

All this energy that you spend to make me angry... You could use it to control the world easily emote.RDlaugh.png

(Eh, it sounds like poetry)

I don't really want to take over the world... too much responsibility. I'd rather just mess around and ignore politics.

It was just an example. You could colonize mars and the moon as well. Or invent a spray for turning every people into gay people.

Im not being stupid! It's true! They're intentionally missing out on a ton of fun when they can get it ten times easier than I can!

The fun is on the rounded shape. Males looks like disgraceful wood board full of splinters emote.RDdisgusting.png

Roundness is a shape of harmony and beautiful.