Chen Gong

worst video games ever!

It's just very bland, very boring and uninteresting. I think I sank 3-4 hours into it before giving up.

Which is sad, because I've liked the other Gothic games.

Tonic Trouble (Nintendo 64) - Whenever I'd get far into the game, my character would glitch into a blue void. And the gameplay was kind of meh.

Dark Towers (NES) - Slow slog of a game, where not only can you fire one shot at the game, but the enemies took forever to kill. Not to mention the mazes that come out of nowhere.

Super Pitfall (NES) - Same as Dark Towers, though it had some potential. The only reason I played it was because Aqualung Game Reviews and The Angry Video Game Nerd covered it. That, and I found it at a game store for about two to five dollars.

Probably Dinosaur King on Nintendo DS... Then Catwoman (Gamecube), Draggon's Lair (SNES) and Star Wars Yoda's Story (GBA).

May piss off some people when I say this, but Borderlands is one of the worst games ever in my opinion

It's not the worst game ever made, but by God did I hate it with a passion.

• Like 1

another one I hate is arc rise fantasia 

the voice acting is shite

the story is boring 

the gameplay is meh 

the difficulty is cheap (ask some of the bosses)

Sonic 06 for obvious reasons. Shadow the Hedgehog for similar reasons.

Metroid Other M.

What an atrocious game. It fucked up Samus's character, had very clunky third person controls, and the first person mode was awful, story was filled with contrivances and continuity errors. Sakamoto fucked up big time with this game, and it will take a lot for me to forgive him. It was an insult to my favorite video game franchise. (And then Federation Force comes around and rubs salt in the wound, I refuse to play that game.)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Celli said:

Sonic 06 for obvious reasons. Shadow the Hedgehog for similar reasons.

Metroid Other M.

What an atrocious game. It fucked up Samus's character, had very clunky third person controls, and the first person mode was awful, story was filled with contrivances and continuity errors. Sakamoto fucked up big time with this game, and it will take a lot for me to forgive him. It was an insult to my favorite video game franchise. (And then Federation Force comes around and rubs salt in the wound, I refuse to play that game.)

I saw a review of Federation Force and you're probably not missing out. The multiplayer is average at best and the single player blows harder than the giant snowman from Super Mario 64.

• Like 1

I did not hear any good things about Other M from my friends. I didn't get it because of all the changes Sakamoto made to Samus. I'd understand a few things, but this guy's been there since the beginning. :\

As for my entry, I thought no game was as bad as Action 52. 52 games in one cartridge sounds like a great idea, but the games are littered with bugs, some of which are game-breaking. Inaction 52 would've been a better title for it.

• Like 2

I think the Angry Video Game Nerd said it best about Action 52:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SOLD THIS SHITFEST FOR $199!! That's about how much it costs for a video game console, pretty much. You could take $199, stand on a bridge, and just throw it all away! You'd rather do anything then spend it on a broken down, dysfunctional disaster of video game programming, with games that crash, hideous jumping control, random characters, microscopic sprites, a marathon of mediocre space shooters, dying in mid-air, problems with proportion, misleading titles, misleading power-ups, embarrassing weapons, seizure-inducing backgrounds, lack of enemies, games you can't win, games you can't lose, games that make no sense whatsoever, shitty graphics, shitty music, shitty menus, and a fuckton of other things! It should've been ILLEGAL for them to sell this rotten shitload of putrid fuck for any price! I feel humiliated to live on the same planet as someone who designed an electronic abomination of this magnitude! Could they have tried making one good game, as opposed to 52 horrible games? Quality over quantity. That's our lesson here.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2017 at 11:48 PM, Nightshroud said:

try playing through this piece of crap

Image result for dragon ball z sagas

yeah its a crap fest 

Yeah, I'll second that. It was so bad that I pushed it out of my memory. The only good thing I can think about it is that it introduced me to the first uncut release of the DBZ Saiyan Saga on DVD 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nightshroud said:

don't get me started on this one

Image result for inuyasha ps2 game

I couldn't stand this game it wasn't fun to play

I remember my sister trying this game, she needed help almost immediately and I had no idea how to help her because I had no idea what I was doing.

• Like 1

dragon-ball-z-ultimate-battle-22-usa.jpg

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 was a rough learning experience for me, and I've played some pretty shitacular DBZ games(Legacy of Goku, Taiketsu, Sagas)

I learned never to buy a game just because the cover looks cool or it has your favorite characters on it

• Like 2

Mega Man X7 was terrible and parts of the game made me wonder if the developers knew what they were doing.

X6 wasn't much better in that regard - it was blatantly rushed for a Christmas release, and it shows. Both the Japanese and NA versions were released days apart, and it had an English translation that I could've sworn was done by Google translate.

• Like 1

this game

Image result for sonic and the secret rings

this game has the worst controls ive seen on the Wii 

I wonder what Sega was on when they made it I swear

the controls are ice controls on sugar and red bull with extra sensitivity 

I don't know how this was green lit 

honestly 

On 9/25/2017 at 8:24 AM, Megas75 said:

dragon-ball-z-ultimate-battle-22-usa.jpg

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 was a rough learning experience for me, and I've played some pretty shitacular DBZ games(Legacy of Goku, Taiketsu, Sagas)

I learned never to buy a game just because the cover looks cool or it has your favorite characters on it

Dear god, I forgot pushing the disappointment I had for this game deep into my subconscious.