Infinite

worst video games ever!

I remember this game 

Image result for yugioh the falsebound kingdom

this game is a cheap cash grab its like what would happen if yugioh met final fantasy

its not fun to sit through the story mode your monsters take so long to walk (or what ever) to the attack target and you're on a time limit as well

so yeah you take up a lot of time to get to point a to point b

the combat is what you expect out of a turn based rpg.

don't even get me started on both dark magician and blue eyes you get them so late in the game and they are at level 1 with no time to grind 

so don't bother getting Yugi and Kaiba's ace monsters I wouldn't mind grinding in this game if it wasn't for the time limit being a pain in the neck.

so just stick with the party yugi or kaiba have you know?

then theres an arcade mode which is your typical arcade mode not much more to say there

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_(NES).jpg

I remember that game was soooo frustrating !

Too much difficult. I recently finished it on an emulator with save states to take my revenge !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_(NES).jpg

I remember that game was soooo frustrating !

Too much difficult. I recently finished it on an emulator with save states to take my revenge !

The MS-DOS port of that game is even worse from what I heard.

On-Topic. For the worst game I have ever played, I would have to say Dirty Bomb. I just couldn't get into it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ryo Marufuji said:

okay heres one

Image result for yugioh reshef of destruction

Hah, I have a really weird history with this game. I've never owned it, but I remember when I was a kid, my school had book orders and there was one time where the book I purchased didn't come through for whatever reason, so because Scholastic still wanted to keep my (parents') money, they sent me the strategy guide to this game instead. I was a kid and didn't think on it too much so I took the guide anyway and always planned on buying the game or asking for it for Christmas but never owned it to this day. I don't think I have the guide anymore anyway so it wouldn't matter at this point.

A bit late but...

On 9/27/2017 at 5:04 AM, Ryo Marufuji said:

this game

Image result for sonic and the secret rings

this game has the worst controls ive seen on the Wii 

I wonder what Sega was on when they made it I swear

the controls are ice controls on sugar and red bull with extra sensitivity 

I don't know how this was green lit 

honestly 

To answer your question, it was developed around the same time as the Sonic 1 GBA port and Sonic '06. Yeah, quality control at Sega was virtually nonexistent in that late 2005 to early 2007 period.

• Like 1

I've played a lot of bad stuff over 30 years. The Atari ET game, Superman 64, Jekel and Hyde, etc.

fB1Q1rj.jpg

The worst fps I've ever played. It came free with my PS3 and I still wanted my money back. It remains, to this day, the only game I've ever traded in.

On 10/11/2017 at 10:04 PM, Infinite said:

@WaterPulse no but unforunatly we got those three games as i call the crapstorm trilogy dont forget sonic boom

By contrast, the Sonic Boom show turned out to be an underrated hit.

Still doesn't mean the actual game didn't suck, though.

200818b.jpg

Bland, forgettable characters and story spanning an afternoon (real-time). Horrible gameplay.

Acunity.jpg

I also found 3 and Black Flag pretty terrible, but Unity was the first AC game only for the PS4/XB1, so you'd think Ubisoft would've learned from their mistakes on the new hardware.

179580374.jpeg

Play Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for more variety. Also arguably the worst Tekken story yet.

Destiny_box_art.png

A potentially great concept and story bogged down in favor of prioritizing online gaming. Solid gameplay but it's also as tedious as the day is long.

220px-Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg

I honestly didn't mind the tank sections, but the "twist" wasn't really a twist. The story also fell flat towards the end, betraying the momentum the series previously had with Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

TM_3DS_FireEmblemFates_enGB.jpg

An insufferable protagonist and an insufferable cast of characters. An otherwise interesting plot muddled by them splitting the story into 3 games unnecessarily.

220px-Mass_Effect_Andromeda_cover.jpeg

Need I say more?

WD3n17p.gif

15 hours ago, Vinny Schway said:

An insufferable protagonist

You want to talk about insufferable protagonists?

Patroklos from Soul Calibur V, and New!Dante from DMC: Devil May Cry.

• Like 1

try playing through this piece of crap

Image result for mobile suit gundam encounters in space ps2

its one of the worst things I have ever played

the controls are molasses tank controls

so yeah it has on rail segmeants which are insufferably dull the melee in this game sucks

you'll be floating around like a nitwit

3 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

You want to talk about insufferable protagonists?

Patroklos from Soul Calibur V, and New!Dante from DMC: Devil May Cry.

I've never played any DMC, but Patroklos is definitely another one that deserves to be on the list.

On 9/9/2017 at 2:48 AM, Infinite said:

try playing through this piece of crap

Image result for dragon ball z sagas

yeah its a crap fest 

"Sagas"? More like "Suck-@$$"!

Anyway, another one I hate is Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance:

256px-KH3D_Euro_Cover.jpg

Frustrating gameplay, and a shark-jumping story (even more so than the norm (Seriously, Xehanort's suddenly a time-traveling Aizen/Voldemort? That doesn't make me hyped for KH3; that just makes me want this arc to die!)).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Infinite said:

@Anti-Villain I sorrta agree dream drop distance felt more like they ran out of ideas and just made it up as they went the dream eaters are useless

Admittedly, I was open to the idea of "good Heartless" for a change.

Sadly, they kinda botched it by implying that the Spirit Dream Eaters are only friendly because they're actually part-Light instead of truly Dark -- thus being yet another case of breaking that preachy "Light and Darkness aren't automatically good and evil, respectively" Aesop.

As a fan of wrestling... WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2008 -- specifically the version for the Wii:

smackdown-vs-raw-2008-wii.jpg

Bare-bones features and options (especially in contrast to what the other versions offer), and waggle-fail controls.

Fortunately, the sequel -- SVR 2009 -- got a proper and far-superior port for the Wii.

• Like 1

try playing through piece of crap

Image result for Super Dragon Ball Z

its dummed down version of tekken 4 with dbz characters

not very fun to play the controls are stiff and it has input lag sometimes I cant even get it to recognize the command for super moves or to go super saiyan  

17 hours ago, LostSanity said:

I have to admit... when you include time travel in something... it makes it way to convoluted.

The one from Kingdom Hearts II was interesting and simple.

The one from Dream Drop Distance was just a frustrating @$$pull.

• Like 1