Chen Gong

worst video games ever!

Let's not make assumptions though.

What happened in Dream Drop Distance doesn't necessarily mean KH3 will be bad. We haven't really seen any 'story' trailers yet so we really can't make any determinations.

In the end, we'll just have to wait for the game to come out and make our own decisions once it is played.

Image result for gundam seed battle assault

this is just a forgettable fighting game its not that fun its street fighter - the fun

only reason why i got this game my great grandma saw it had a gundam on the box

it was crappy

this piece of hot garbage

Image result for naruto uzumaki chronicles

I don't know why this game was made I remember getting this game in an Easter basket my great grandma knew I liked Naruto

so she got me this whoo boy I wish she didn't let me explain why

its not that fun to play through

the combat is repetitive

the platforming is floaty as in you'll miss your landing or the game doesn't register you making contact with the platform and you slip off

its really noticeable in chapter 4

the vs mode isn't worth talking bout it the standard 2 players fight each other and that's it

mission mode is decent but its gets old real fast

this game was the bane of my existence (alongside sonic 06 and arc rise fantasia)

I don't think I've ever played a truly BAD game (perhaps because I'm just easy to impress with that sort of thing), but the Medal of Honor reboot on XBox 360 was rather dull.

Okay, Tony Hawk Ride is a complete joke. That, I'll admit.

• Like 1

(SNES) Terminator 2: this game was not helpful at all to explain what I was supposed to do when I was younger and played it.

(Plug-n-Play): almost all of them that I own except the Batman one and Fantastic Four one. Those are fun and the rest are simple or simply frustrating and basic.

(PS1) Star Wars: The Phantom Menace game. I had no idea what I was doing at the time and the camera angling was not helpful at all.

(PS2) Madagascar: The Video Game. Frustrating controls response and becomes repetitive. Mini-games were novelty.

(Wii) Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: the downgraded version of the PS3/XBOX 360 version I never played. The Wii nun-chuck remote controls were frustrating to get right.

(PS3) Lord of the Rings: Conquest: only on here because game felt short on content and it was a reskin of Pandemic's Battlefront games it was trying to imitate, and the servers shut down soon for MP :(

(PS3) Mercenaries 2: World in Flames. That game felt very underwhelming for its size. Fun for wasting time to blow stuff up if bored, not much else. Actually beat this game to get all the trophies for it, just because one of my friends was addicted to it. If I had to say which game was hot garbage at the time, it was Mercs 2.

(PS4) Assassin's Creed: Unity. This game was such a mess on release before I played it, and even after patches still crashed infrequently. Dead Kings DLC was made free for everyone as an apology.

just cause 3 was a piece of crap it crashed constantly

and got tedious real fast

Monster Jam crush it extremely bare bones

its boring in freestyle all you do is jump off ramps or launch yourself off a wall no destroying stuff no crushing cars

the other modes are just as barren as free style

am I the only one who thinks that games with little to no content is the new norm in gaming?

42 minutes ago, Pain said:

am I the only one who thinks that games with little to no content is the new norm in gaming?

Definitely not, it is the new norm because instead of unlocking say, costumes, you can't earn them through playing the game nowadays but only with money to buy them. Back in say, the PS2 era when all content was on disc and even early PS3 era when some games gave away FREE DLC. We've reached new levels of lowering the bar than I thought was possible earlier.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Canyon Light said:

(Plug-n-Play): almost all of them that I own except the Batman one and Fantastic Four one. Those are fun and the rest are simple or simply frustrating and basic.

SNES Classic is technically plug-n-play and it's pretty damn good.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Light Blade said:

SNES Classic is technically plug-n-play and it's pretty damn good.

I used to have the original SNES but still have an emulator console that functions the same. I mean the infamous plug-n-play remotes that have basic games on them. I can even find a video on one of them. The VS Maxx 50 in 1: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@Canyon Light Ah, yes. Jontron talked about those.

I almost forgot to mention I have the VS Maxx too. So it was funny to see it come up in vinesauce's videos eventually. Another one I own still also came up in his worst Star Wars video games video: 

the Darth Vader remote plug-n-play.

heres another atrocity

Image result for naruto vs sasuke ds

its terrible I don't know why anybody would make this

its dull and forgettable

Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017 version) - EA clearly reached the breaking point of corporate greed. Not just microtransactions, but also EA being completely smug about it. And they're intent on bringing microtransactions back altogether, rather than taking it down for good.

PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds) - Not exactly the worst, but nowhere great yet people many play it. The biggest problems with this game is that it's overrun with cheating hackers, which also coupled with constant server problems and severe latency. The devs seem practically helpless to act as well from a huge number of problems this game is facing.

Superman 64 - Need I say more?

• Like 1

Build 'n Race (if anyone has heard of that title). I played it alot as a kid, but most people would consider it nowadays a bad and outdated one. 

• Like 1