Agilaz

Best Pony Tug of War

well, I hope you two are enjoying each other. However, I don't really have any romantic interest. However, shadow dash is my best friend, and I enjoy having him around. 

3 minutes ago, Bakaarion said:

I have no friends.

-Shadow Dash

Sounds familiar..... and like a lie.

9 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

You make an excessive number of rude and/or lewd jokes, particularly in an E rated forum.

For the rudeness, I fail to take care of that because I consider I'm not too deep, just borderline sometimes but no more. Sometimes I don't write things I think because it sounds too rude. I know I might be wrong, but for now, I don't think, I'm not rude for being rude. I'm much more rude in youtube or in video game forums, because the border line is much further in these type of forums.

For the lewdness... I don't know, yes, I probably said things I had not to say on this forum, I'll work on it. But EH ! YOU led me !

7 minutes ago, Ryo Marufuji said:

cmon guys we're all friends here but the lewd/rude jokes are a bit excessive

What did you read ? emote.ABmock.png

for the first time in ages I'm agreeing with ryo.

you two are great friends, and lovely people, but this rivalry between you two is really starting to get on my nerves.

There's not a rivalry between us, we just like pretending we don't like each other. It's fun.

Part of me wants to blame myself and change what I'm doing so I don't upset you, part of me doesn't see what the problem is and doesn't want to change anything....

Normally the first one wins out, but I'm not sure right now

ill just shush, because If you aren't happy, then I'm not happy, and baka isn't happy, and I end up needing to cuttle skittles.

I don't take this serious... That make me laugh almost all the time. I act like that with some of my real friends and family too.

Yeah, and that's the reason I can't blame myself for it: we're just joking around.

@Sylveon I'm sorry if our fake bickering is getting out your nerves, but it's all in good fun, so I honestly don't see any harm in continuing to.

Or ninja me. That works too XD