Agilaz

Best Pony Tug of War

I don't know how you call that, when you earn weight, then lose, then earn again, etc...

But it's not a good thing. It seems it just brings troubles.

emote.RDeeeh.pngI would like a pro talk to you about that...

43 Yep. Cuz that's an option.... it means I suck at being consistent. When I am consistent, my weight continues to drop until I start eating again. But I gain it back too bucking fast.

Well, I guess being aware that's a problem is a first step.

I would say it's because you only eat bad things like transformed sugar, an no vitamins that everybody needs, but to be confirmed.

But even if I consistently eat horribly, my weight maxes out at 130. Just like starving myself bottoms out at 110. It's a fixed range. The only thing affected it is how much I eat.

Hope that means pears... XD

*sigh* I don't want to accept there's a problem. I know there probably is one, but I want to ignore it....

No.... I don't think it's just them. I think part of it is just me refusing to accept there's a problem. I just took an online screening: a medically approved one. And the results say I'm at risk for an eating disorder. And suicide.

It always warns me about suicide.

We ALWAYS underestimate the consequences of the food on our lives, always.

Even me, having parents who warned me so much about that.

I hope you will try to fix it before your 25 year old.

I just.... part of me doesn't want to fix it. I want to deny the problem exists, I want to go right back to starving myself. Right now, I'm really hungry, but I don't want to eat. I'd rather not. 

This.... this is why I made that thread about my weight. You guys helped me get it back to a healthy spot, but now I hate it. So much....

What I think, it's a matter of education. Your parents and your country. But that's politic and I won't start a politic discussion.

I just know that WHAT you eat is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than your WEIGHT.

Estimate your health with your weight is like estimate your health with your heartbeat, it's completely stupid imo emote.RDanyway.png

But nobody taught you that.

No, I know it's stupid, and I don't know why I care so much... it's just that I've always been the thinnest person I know naturally, and it feels like I weigh too much now. Like people are gonna get mad at me if they figure out I'm not that thin anymore. If they figure out I've been lying about my actual weight....

Like all, you need time to realize it, for real. We can't break our habits like that.

Think that if you want a future, you have to focus on your food too.

And to be honest, I know it, and I still not applying that for me. Each time I bough fruits, half of them rot in my fridge emote.RDdisappointed.png

Yeah, the last fresh fruit I had was an apple I cut up and dipped in caramel. That was a month ago.... but honestly, with how many nutrients and stuff are missing from my diet, I don't know how much the fruit itself matters. Heck, I don't even drink water. I'm running off of carbs.

I guess I got my wish for no food, sorta.... the vegetables in our stir fry burnt, so we'll all just get a small bowl of chicken and rice. Nice, small dinner. 

I really encourage you to take a look into serious studies. But take care, a part of them are just shameful lies from sugar industries, it's important to check the neutrality of the information about food.

We live in a world where human life is much less important that economy and profits. Even in our civilized countries.

*sigh* I ate too much. I know that already. I may have only had two bowls of chicken and rice, but it was too much food. I'm gonna go and check and weight, and then I'm gonna feel horrible and starve myself tomorrow.

115 pounds. That's the goal. I can easily make me weight go down to 118. I do it all the time. 115 puts me right at 18.5 BMI.