Agilaz

Best Pony Tug of War

Not. Helping. Especially considering the fact I'm above the minimum healthy weight is my rationale for thinking I don't have a problem.

Bah, that's just because I'm weak. A little exercise would fix that. But all I ever do is cardio.

Exactly... so why bother with the real world?

Now I'm all anxious about what the scale's gonna say... and it's still like 30 minutes before I'll know....

I already said all the serious things I had to say. Like I said, you need time for that. To admit it.

In the meantime, it's a joke who always made me laugh because it's also a way to show that the weight is not this important emote.ABmock.png Maybe your subconscious will get it like that.

Buck. You.

128.6. I lost one measly pound...

Tomorrow I'm either throwing or giving away my food.

You know what, bucking forget it. All talking about this has done is made me the butt of your jokes. You may think it's just hilarious, but I don't. This is the exact reason why I don't tell anyone: because they're just gonna joke about it and not take it seriously. Thanks for bucking proving me right.

emote.RDdontunderstand.png

You said it yourself, you don't want to listen to me when I'm serious, so all that I can do is stupid jokes.

emote.RDwhat.pngHem... I don't want to blame you, but when I talk seriously you don't care... So...

shushu.....you should not you should not lose weight by not eating...that is not healthy.....you should eat healthy and exercise.....my problem was that I didn't exercise but I usually ate healthy food (of course I some times eat pizza,hamburger or something like that). Right now I'm trying to stop eating candy on week....only weekends and exercise more....if you wanna talk about this with me come to pm when you have time :).

@Bakaarion

Look, I'm sorry I snapped at you like that. But the truth is.... all of this scares me. That's the only reason that I've been ignoring your advice. I'm scared of continuing to not eat, I'm scared of going back to eating. And as much as I appreciate your help, even if I'm ignoring it, the jokes really aren't helping me be less afraid. They're making it worse.