Agilaz

Best Pony Tug of War

This is tug of war. I don't know where you're counting to XD

I don't know if I actually have it....

Sylveon, I'm serious. I'll be fine. I'm still at a healthy weight. A little less food won't hurt me.

>:) I'm gonna make you eat when you come here xD....but you really should eat....what if you get sick because of it and.......;-; then I will be alone....

Lunar, I'm telling you, I'm fine. I can stand to lose a couple pounds. My weight right now is in the 50th percentile. I'd have to drop to 106 to be considered underweight by a doctor. I'm only going to 115. 

26!

I have no idea what Nightmare Rarity is....

and shushu...im still worried...but if you are ok....fine...do it in your way...i don't wanna fight with you ;-;.....we care about you and dont want anything bad to happen to you....and I love you...and if something happens to you.....it would make me even more depressed and I'd probably blame my self for it....and then my family would ask me why I'm sad and I'd have to tell everything....and that would make thing even worse....:fluttersmith:

Lunar, what I want most right now is for you not to worry, OK? I'll be fine, and worrying about it isn't going to help you with your depression. If it becomes a problem, I can stop.