Agilaz

Best Pony Tug of War

No !

Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash...

emote.RDsilly.png

Yes I'm 27 yo.

I'm gonna be honest.... I can't make a choice in this battle. Picking between Rainbow and Flutters means more to me then just the ponies themself....

I know.... but it's more than that to me. I'm picking between kindness and loyalty. And without both.... I'd be dead.

yeah, loyalty and kindness... those are also my thing... if I'm not either I want to be ;-;... but I still chose Fluttershy over Rainbow Dash because I like Fluttershy more... I see more of her in me than Rainbow... and I don't even want to be as hyperactive as Rainbow, I like to be calm...

31 ok...and your counting too maybe xD...of course I don't hate Rainbow Dash. How would she be 3rd if I hated her xD?...I don't hate any of the mane 6 (7...8...what ever...) :3 but it's too hard to chose who is last ;-;...I don't want anyone to be at the bottom YwY...right now it's AJ or Twilight TwT