Sign in to follow this  
dashlight

what are you going to do after this happened

look so i say something that could happen and then you say what you are going to so this problem could be fixed.  then you need to say an thing that happened and then other reacts on that.

and so you always go.

me first:

a bomb did explode and your doggie is dead. what are ya going to do?

Find the person that made the bomb, anesthetize both them and their dog (or find a vicious dog if they lack a dog), then implant explosives under their skin. These explosives will be wired so that if they attempt to remove them, they blow, or send a signal to me and I can blow them remotely, and that if they do extract the explosives from one and get them 15 feet from their, the explosives will blow, killing the extractor, and the explosives in the one still laden with explosives will blow. More importantly, they will be armed with sub-dermal GPS proximity sensors. If they come within 2 feet of one another, the bombs arm and detonate, but if they get more than 500 feet away from one another the same thing happens. Also, if one of them dies, the other explodes. This is their life now.

You fly back home from a trip and begin to unpack when you realize you got the wrong suitcase, as it has several pounds of pure Columbian cocaine. You then get a phone call from from a man in a Columbian drug cartel demanding his drugs back. How do plan to get out this pickle?

Make an appoitment to meet with one of his men on a special place and hive him the cocaine.

World War 3 started and your enviroment is getting involved. What do you do?

19:17

Certain regulations have been disposed of resulting in a turn back towards the situation of Gilded Age manufacturing, and you being no better off from anyone else start to see the negative consequences of a unrestrained corporatism. What do you do?

It wouldn't be a straightforward process, but I would have to get involved with other workers drawing similar conclusions. Sooner or later, attempts to organize and fight back against the bourgeois oligarchy would occur; one would have to help make the labor movement great again.

You end up drinking too much, and the next thing you know, you are in the front row of a Justin Bieber concert. What do you do?

Fraternize with the women there before calling someone to rescue me.

You are abducted by ayy lmaos and they want to replace your brain with a cow brain. What do you do?

before they set me into the machine to change my brain, i'll go to kick ayy lmaos and going to break his machine with an other machine :p. Then i'll run away back to home.

you sit in an train and you fell asleep and missed the place where you had to be, what do you do?

I worry about this every time I'm traveling by train. I'd be boring and just hop off the train at the next station and buy a new ticket.

Suddenly you can hear other people's thoughts, what do you do?

I watched some movies like that. I prepare myself to be judged hardly and stay away from people whenever possible. Oh, and I never go out without a Rainbow Dash t-shirt.

What ? I hear you, that's not very gentle.:fluttersmith:

It's 4.00am, you hear some whispering from the kitchen, and for once, you forgot your phone in the kitchen (assuming that you can't call). What do ?

I would go to the kitchen to see what it was. Boring answer I know.:(

Your area is out of power and the outage is expected to last a month. What do you do?

I call my parents, take my computer stuffs and work at them home for a month, I know they would be happy about that. And... My good old room !

You go to the shop, fill a huge bag, and start the queue, so many people are waiting. After 17 min, 2 people remaining, and you suddenly notice that you are unable to pay ! You forgot your  wallet on your desk (you forgetful ! ). What are you doing ?

:shocked:

That's scary I'm very obsessive-compulsive about having my wallet!

Well, I'd probably spend ten minutes checking my pockets and trying to reassure myself I didn't forget my wallet. If I drove to the store, I'd leave my cart in an aisle somewhere and run to search my car.

At this point I'd probably damage something in my car or if I walked I'd need to sit down somewhere to get over how angry I would be.

You are given $20 (about 17 euros) to buy anything you need to make a breakfast for a televised competitive cooking show. You may not spend more than $20. What kinds of things will you need and what will you make?

Eggs, bacon, shredded cheese, tortilla shells.

The time for nuclear conflagration has come. Will you embrace the dialectics of J. Posadas and join the Ayy Lmaos and dolphins in the new world order?

I will go to ground and carve out my own order. Using my knowledge of rough chemistry and the resources around me, I will recreate within my lifetime a modern standard of living by a combination of bootstrapping with primitive technology and scavenging what I can to sustain at the very least early 20th century advancement. Survivors will be indoctrinated into the art of science and taught to build upon old knowledge with new insights as we stumble together back towards the light of progress.

All while fighting zombies and dying early of cancer. And zombies. But not cholera, because my new society will put infrastructure first!

You absent-mindedly clicked on an Amazon link that you shouldn't have, and suddenly your recommendations are full of NSFW products. Your significant other discovers this at the same time you do, because they're standing behind you when you first revisit the Amazon front page. How do you play it off?

I just go to scream about it, then when someone there hears me is everything done. (lol i know bad answer next time better)

Someone that u hate follows you and keeps following. You want that he/she shuts up but he doens't do that. and everytime u try to focus on what ya wanna do, he just is laughing, or something else like that. what are u gonna go to do