Light Blade

Cinema Promotion Stuff

5 minutes ago, Peridot said:

The genus homo-whatnow?

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it... My race has been dying out for years....

God I feel sorry for the guy that originally made this post. We have crammed it up with a bunch of bullshit. xD

1 minute ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it... My race has been dying out for years....

God I feel sorry for the guy that originally made this post. We have crammed it up with a bunch of bullshit. xD

Oh, well, I'm not from Earth, so...

Also I was literally just thinking the exact same thing lmao. xD

3 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Oh, well, I'm not from Earth, so...

Also I was literally just thinking the exact same thing lmao. xD

We should probably take this somewhere else. Talk on my profile or in a PM.

On 8/31/2017 at 10:49 PM, Light Blade said:

3.JPG

So apparently Cinema Scene is going to make some promotional goodies for movie theaters in the wake of the MLP filum. I dunno about cups, I would totally get me hooves on those figures. What do you think?

I want these so bad, but I have no clue where they're going to sell these in any of the theaters close to where I live. For that matter, I wouldn't even know how to find out where they sell them without actually going to each of the theaters and checking for myself, nor do I know whether they're only selling them from the day the movie releases and on or earlier. For that last one, it's probably the former, but it still gets my point across that I HAVE NO IDEA ON ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STUFF EXCEPT IT'S EXISTENCE! :anger:

• Like 1

I'd prefer not to go on eBay if I can help it. Mostly because I thought the exact same thing with the McDonald's toys but never made it a point to actually buy it. Partly because they were usually pretty expensive and not worth the money, or I didn't have the money at the time.

• Like 1