Light Blade

Cinema Promotion Stuff

And since we are on this subject, does anypony know any good movie theater in Chicago that would definitely have all this promo stuff when filum comes out?

Okay, so since I live in the UK, and here the movie is getting released on the 30th of October instead of the 6th I was planning on just watching some pirated copy online a few days after it releases in the US. But now I want to see it in the Cinema just to get some of this merchandise. Plus, I know exactly the Cinema to go to where they will have it.

2 hours ago, Light Blade said:

And since we are on this subject, does anypony know any good movie theater in Chicago that would definitely have all this promo stuff when filum comes out?

I wouldn't know exactly if they would have the promo stuff, but there is a few here:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cinemas in chicago mlp movie&oq=cinemas+in+chicago+mlp+movie&aqs=chrome..69i57.5279j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=41956618,-87655457,5404&tbm=lcl&rldimm=8109378617045405138&ved=0ahUKEwibkNTgxIPWAhXOLFAKHfSFABUQvS4IOTAA&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1#rlfi=hd:;si:8109378617045405138;mv:!1m3!1d512994.6436691013!2d-87.40840197109378!3d41.747310545001426!3m2!1i401!2i517!4f13.1

(I know its not really of much help but what more can I do?)

11 minutes ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

Okay, so since I live in the UK, and here the movie is getting released on the 30th of October instead of the 6th I was planning on just watching some pirated copy online a few days after it releases in the US. But now I want to see it in the Cinema just to get some of this merchandise. Plus, I know exactly the Cinema to go to where they will have it.

I live in the UK, too. I was planning on seeing it in the cinemas anyway because I feel like this movie is something that I need to see on the big screen. :P

Also, which cinema are you talking about? The Vue?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peridot said:

I live in the UK, too. I was planning on seeing it in the cinemas anyway because I feel like something I need to see on the big screen. :P

Also, which cinema are you talking about? The Vue?

If Vue is the one is Westfield, then yeah.

3 minutes ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

If Vue is the one is Westfield, then yeah.

Westfield? Do you live in London?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peridot said:

Westfield? Do you live in London?

Well, technically I live outside of London, and this is the Cinema I'm probably going to watch it in:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Vue/@51.6394932,-0.0154101,11z/data=!3m1!5s0x48761d6468870b49:0x2b1ebed07d089135!4m8!1m2!2m1!1swestfield+cinema!3m4!1s0x48761d7d1bf92139:0x55d4ac78e4f19bf6!8m2!3d51.54366!4d-0.0064861 

I know that they will have the promo stuff there because, firstly they had promo stuff for Batman vs Superman when I watched that, and secondly its in one of the biggest shopping centers in Europe

Well, I live in Stoke-on-Trent, but the nearest Vue to me is in Newcastle-under-Lyme. We do have shopping districts closer to us than the ones in Newcastle, as well as a cinema (the Odeon), but it always just shows films from bigger names (such as Disney, Pixar, Sony, etc., as well as whatever live-action movies are popular at the time). I've never actually been in a Vue cinema before. I wanted to, back when Rainbow Rocks was showing in them, but unfortunately I was restricted to a moderately bad quality viewing on my laptop of the version with the cut-out scenes from Discovery Family. The audio was so quiet, it really took away from what was otherwise a great movie (and the best Equestria Girls movie yet, imo).

5 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Well, I live in Stoke-on-Trent, but the nearest Vue to me is in Newcastle-under-Lyme. We do have shopping districts closer to us than the ones in Newcastle, as well as a cinema (the Odeon), but it always just shows films from bigger names (such as Disney, Pixar, Sony, etc., as well as whatever live-action movies are popular at the time). I've never actually been in a Vue cinema before. I wanted to, back when Rainbow Rocks was showing in them, but unfortunately I was restricted to a moderately bad quality viewing on my laptop of the version with the cut-out scenes from Discovery Family. The audio was so quiet, it really took away from what was otherwise a great movie (and the best Equestria Girls movie yet, imo).

Yeah, I guess I'm kind of lucky, because first off, I live in Essex, which is just outside of London, so I can easily get into London, but I have the benefit of living outside. Bigger houses, ect. 

Something interesting I just discovered, if your date of birth on your profile is correct, then we are the same age. 

Something interesting I just discovered, if your date of birth on your profile is correct, then we are the same age. 

Lol then why does your profile say that your birthday is 01/05/1867? x3

3 minutes ago, Peridot said:

Lol then why does your profile say that your birthday is 01/05/1867? x3

They don't call me Oldmanjenkins for nothin'

No but seriously, I just put that there for anonymity. I cant seriously be 150 years old.

2 minutes ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

They don't call me Oldmanjenkins for nothin'

No but seriously, I just put that there for anonymity. I cant seriously be 150 years old.

You never know what kind of immortal beings are out there in the world. The birthday on my profile could be a trap to lull you into a false sense of security.

Nah, it's my real birthday.

You never know what kind of immortal beings are out there in the world. The birthday on my profile could be a trap to lull you into a false sense of security.

Nah, it's my real birthday.

Well, I'm definitely not an immortal being that has been around since the early 16th century.....  

Well, I'm definitely not an immortal being that has been around since the early 16th century.....  

I think I found a portrait of you from your younger years.

Image result for 16th century man

I think I found a portrait of you from your younger years.

Image result for 16th century man

Wait a minute.....

I thought I destroyed all the evidence of my existence before the 1800s where did you find that? 

Wait a minute.....

I thought I destroyed all the evidence of my existence before the 1800s where did you find that? 

You should know that Google images keeps everything, even after you destroy the source.

You should know that Google images keeps everything, even after you destroy the source.

Shit. I was meaning to destroy their storage servers, but I guess I just never got round to it.

But now you know my true identity, you must be silenced. 

Shit. I was meaning to destroy their storage servers, but I guess I just never got round to it.

But now you know my true identity, you must be silenced. 

YOU CANNOT SILENCE THOSE WHO ARE INHUMAN!

So you are immortal like me then???

Well, technically. I'm a few thousand years old, but it isn't impossible for me to die.

Well, technically. I'm a few thousand years old, but it isn't impossible for me to die.

It has been decades since I found another of my kind I thought I was the last of the genus homo-oldmanjenkus

1 minute ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

It has been decades since I found another of my kind I thought I was the last of the genus homo-oldmanjenkus

The genus homo-whatnow?