[ctf_convoy_v2] How about some Convoy? ADDED

How about some Convoy?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How about some Convoy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe. We should try it
    • Yes, but not in rotation

It was frequently pulled from rotation on PF2, and I don't think anyone fixed the spot where you could grief with a teleporter and an enemy engineer's sentry.

It was frequently pulled from rotation on PF2, and I don't think anyone fixed the spot where you could grief with a teleporter and an enemy engineer's sentry.

There are plugins that we can install and configure so we can block building in certain locations. Possibly one of the examples in the below AM thread.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=163805

=Edit=

Wait are you talking about right outside spawn? That is not a grief, now placing teleporters on the front bumper of the train, that is closer to a grief.

There's a short stairway on the outside of the train where you can place a teleporter under it, an Engie on the other team can place his sentry at the top of the stairway, and then whoever takes the teleporter is instantly killed by the sentry.

There's a short stairway on the outside of the train where you can place a teleporter under it, an Engie on the other team can place his sentry at the top of the stairway, and then whoever takes the teleporter is instantly killed by the sentry.

Then people will learn to stop taking their tele or try and vote kick them. Or they won't. Some people do not learn.

I have added this to rotation on servers one and two. You can use !nominate ctf_convoy_v2 to vote for it.