AaronMk

The Christmas Swag Thread

46 minutes ago, Yoko said:

nope,but my laptop has a built-in mic sooo w/e

The laptop mics are a Pain for all the others you call, since it not only records your voice, but also all sounds around you ( like that nuzzling white-Noise, aka Air flowing in your room or your fan inside your Pc). So you should consider that. I do not say you need one, but Headsets can be better for that aspect.

2 hours ago, Decoy Octopus said:

Why if I could ask?

My bad, I looked and it was around $12, can't play it cause my computer's not powerful enough, I got an XFX Radeon 6670, a pretty low-end card

3 minutes ago, VictiniStar101 said:

My bad, I looked and it was around $12, can't play it cause my computer's not powerful enough, I got an XFX Radeon 6670, a pretty low-end card

Yeah, just looked it up. It needs 2 Gb at least instead of one. You should consider getting a new PC. I got a good Laptop for around 800 Euros, with a graphics card (around 3 years old).

For now, I'm planning to upgrade my case and my CPU cooler, from there I might upgrade my graphics card to either a 750 Ti, or a 960 (if it can work on a 400 watt power supply).  Otherwise I'll just save up aroiund $1000 to build a better overall PC

You should buy a overall new one, if it can't manage a game like payday 2 you will likely throw more money out trying to upgrade that thing.

21 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

I got nothing, since I dont celebrate it ;3; ....

But Zen did say he's gonna get me Overwatch

Are you serious? I mean why?

Well everbody celebrates Christmas. Although this is mostly used by Christans. And the question is why you don't.

5 hours ago, VictiniStar101 said:

5 hours ago, Decoy Octopus said:

Yeah, just looked it up. It needs 2 Gb at least instead of one. You should consider getting a new PC. I got a good Laptop for around 800 Euros, with a graphics card (around 3 years old).

Erhm.. Excuse me, what? :newspaper: This is Payday 2 we're talking about here. You can run that game on a LITERAL FUCKING POTATO. :gonkity:

I mod that game and I assure you they've cut enough corners to make sure it does work on a potato.

The Minimum requirements are a Dual core CPU, 2 Gb of RAM, and a Radeon HD 2800.

You have an FXF Radeon HD 6670 (I used to have a Sapphire HD 6670 and it ran like a charm) which runs it just fine. 

Also if you're looking for people to play with check around the PD2 thread 

6 hours ago, Badshot said:

I figured you were Muslim actually.

I will never understand that Religion properly.

4 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Erhm.. Excuse me, what? :newspaper: This is Payday 2 we're talking about here. You can run that game on a LITERAL FUCKING POTATO. :gonkity:

I mod that game and I assure you they've cut enough corners to make sure it does work on a potato.

The Minimum requirements are a Dual core CPU, 2 Gb of RAM, and a Radeon HD 2800.

You have an FXF Radeon HD 6670 (I used to have a Sapphire HD 6670 and it ran like a charm) which runs it just fine. 

Also if you're looking for people to play with check around the PD2 thread 

As I said, his Graphics card is only 1 Gb. Means 1 Gb Ram. There is no way that thing could run payday 2 smooth. Only if you took your time modding and reducing all graphic related things manually.

8 hours ago, Decoy Octopus said:

I will never understand that Religion properly.

As I said, his Graphics card is only 1 Gb. Means 1 Gb Ram. There is no way that thing could run payday 2 smooth. Only if you took your time modding and reducing all graphic related things manually.

Are ya blind or just technically ignorant? The Minimum requirements for Payday 2 require a Radeon HD 2800 (which is a hunk of junk in on its own) or equivalent with a minimum of 256 Mb of Vram. What he has, an HD 6670, on the other hand has 1 GB of VRAM.

RAM (Random Access Memory for the System) and VRAM (Random Access Memory on board the GPU) are two completely different things so don't try and compare them. And I highly doubt he has less than 2 GB of RAM since nobody sells or builds computers with that little ram these days, hell even workstations have 4 GB. 

I can assure you the game can and will run. I used to run it on a Dual core Athlon CPU with a Sapphire HD 6670 (Same model of card he has, albeit mine was a passively cooled one, so he has the advantage of active cooling). If for whatever reason it isn't running within a playable framerate, whatever the issue is, it's not a hardware related problem and either he's trying to run it at too high settings (Kill the anti-aliasing, 6670's hate that thing) or there's something else interfering with it.

On 12/26/2015 at 0:07 PM, VictiniStar101 said:

Oh and I got a Moto X Pure for myself, but it arrived on Thursday

Stupid question...but 3rd gen Moto X right, cause wasn't there an unlocked version of the 2nd gen X with a similar name? 

16 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Are ya blind or just technically ignorant? The Minimum requirements for Payday 2 require a Radeon HD 2800 (which is a hunk of junk in on its own) or equivalent with a minimum of 256 Mb of Vram. What he has, an HD 6670, on the other hand has 1 GB of VRAM.

RAM (Random Access Memory for the System) and VRAM (Random Access Memory on board the GPU) are two completely different things so don't try and compare them. And I highly doubt he has less than 2 GB of RAM since nobody sells or builds computers with that little ram these days, hell even workstations have 4 GB. 

I can assure you the game can and will run. I used to run it on a Dual core Athlon CPU with a Sapphire HD 6670 (Same model of card he has, albeit mine was a passively cooled one, so he has the advantage of active cooling). If for whatever reason it isn't running within a playable framerate, whatever the issue is, it's not a hardware related problem and either he's trying to run it at too high settings (Kill the anti-aliasing, 6670's hate that thing) or there's something else interfering with it.

That's reassuring, since I got Victini the game so he could heist with the crew (that includes you to, Sky). :toki:

For me, this happy man got a brand spanking new Wii U with Smash Bros, Splatoon, and Super Mario Maker and LOTS of bonding time with my Fiance. (Wedding is next December 16th, woohoo! \0 30/)

I still got Payday 1, but no Payday 2.

I don't play 1 much anyway :V but I might get 2 eventually.

2 hours ago, Badshot said:

I still got Payday 1, but no Payday 2.

I don't play 1 much anyway :V but I might get 2 eventually.

You should! I've got a very solid crew put together for it, you'd be seeing a lot of action.

Mainly got money, but I also got Super Mario Maker, some clothes, a bottle of Hennessy, and a mini quadcoptor drone which I've been using to annoy my cats.

20 hours ago, SNESChalmers said:

Stupid question...but 3rd gen Moto X right, cause wasn't there an unlocked version of the 2nd gen X with a similar name? 

Yeah, the Moto X Pure 2015, a solid upgrade from my iPhone 4S

18 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

That's reassuring, since I got Victini the game so he could heist with the crew (that includes you to, Sky). :toki:

That does also include my oh-so-inconvenient timezone. :sunset:

@VictiniStar101 If you got problems trying to get the game to run, hit me up and I can try and help you with that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AaronMk said:

An Outer Heaven T-shirt.

Good ol' clothing tradition. Much Outer, very Heaven, Wow.