Leonbrony17

Spitfire fan club

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SPITFIRE FAN CLUB.

spitfire_in_uniform_by_d4svader-d5oazhu.

Here you can post and talk about the captain of the wonderbolts.

No hate, no spam, no NSFW.

• Like 2

I actually like this character as well.

Although she can be a jerk at times. But maybe it's just so the Wonderbolts are the best they can be?

I wouldn't mind seeing more of this character as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think that's what Spitfire will be most remembered for.

wonderbolt_academy_by_adlynh-d6895i0.jpg

Wonderbolt Academyby Adlynh

Not really unfortunately. Episodes like Rainbow Falls and Newbie Dash are terrible enough to ruin people's opinions on her. That is what's sticking in people's minds. I'm one of them, sadly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Clark said:

Not really unfortunately. Episodes like Rainbow Falls and Newbie Dash are terrible enough to ruin people's opinions on her. That is what's sticking in people's minds. I'm one of them, sadly.

Yeah. I've had that happen to me, too with another really popular pegasus in MLP, unfortunately.

I'm still not sure if Spitfire will be able to change peoples opinion's of her but, I hope the writer's give her a chance to in the future.

spitfire_by_yakovlev_vad-d98us5h.png

SpitFireby Yakovlev-vad

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, King Clark said:

Sorry for the double quote, EQD delayed on me. The I havnt seen those episodes, and you act like everyone and their mother has seen them.

11 minutes ago, King Clark said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sylveon said:

@King Clark Well, if people are going to be super judgemental of a character based off two 30 minute episodes, that's their problem.

Ya, I guess it is. I'm sorry, Sylveon but I have reasons for disliking that character. She has been written like shit for a while now and that has overshadowed my original like for her. 

Considering that she barely appears in this show at all, two episodes is actually quite a few. Especially when they are somewhat recent.

Ya, I guess it is. I'm sorry, Sylveon but I have reasons for disliking that character. She has been written like shit for a while now and that has overshadowed my original like for her. 

Considering that she barely appears in this show at all, two episodes is actually quite a few. Especially when they are somewhat recent.

none taken, as I have my own doubts. No offense, but I'm starting to think you don't really like anything. Pretty much everything you don't like can be boiled down to the same reasoning.

But forgive me, I'm just upset because a name I want is taken by a user who hasn't been online for about three years. 

6 hours ago, Sylveon said:

none taken, as I have my own doubts. No offense, but I'm starting to think you don't really like anything. Pretty much everything you don't like can be boiled down to the same reasoning.

But forgive me, I'm just upset because a name I want is taken by a user who hasn't been online for about three years. 

The same reasoning? How so?

I'm not even going to bother talking about me not liking anything because all of my followers will be able to tell you that's not true. However, I will admit that I can be a pretty negative person. Sometimes too much so.

10 minutes ago, King Clark said:

The same reasoning? How so?

I'm not even going to bother talking about me not liking anything because all of my followers will be able to tell you that's not true. However, I will admit that I'm a pretty negative person.

No offense, but you're pretty much equal to LostSanity in terms of negativity. I just don't see anything positive coming from you.

I can understand if you're trying to be critical of the show, but being a cynical unpleasable user be can downright annoying if kept up.

5 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

No offense, but you're pretty much equal to LostSanity in terms of negativity. I just don't see anything positive coming from you.

I can understand if you're trying to be critical of the show, but being a cynical unpleasable user be can downright annoying if kept up.

You haven't even followed me, dude. How would you know if I'm never positive? And once again, ask any of my long term followers. They will be able to tell you that I love this show and that I am positive about countless episodes. There are far more that I like than dislike.

You haven't even followed me, dude. How would you know if I'm never positive? And once again, ask any of my long term followers. They will be able to tell you that I love this show and that I am positive about countless episodes.

Well, I'd pay to see it. And you seem to be getting defensive.

I mean, I'm just stating opinions of what I've seen. You could be a really nice person full of very nice things, but I'm just not seeing.

i think we derailed this enough.

7 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

Well, I'd pay to see it. And you seem to be getting defensive.

I mean, I'm just stating opinions of what I've seen. You could be a really nice person full of very nice things, but I'm just not seeing.

i think we derailed this enough.

Defensive? You just offended me by comparing me to LS and implying that I am mindlessly negative! I think you can excuse me for getting just a bit defensive!

Ya and how much have you seen exactly? If you are going to make judgments about me please make sure you actually get your facts straight.

4 minutes ago, King Clark said:

Defensive? You just offended me by comparing me to LS! I think you can excuse me for getting just a bit defensive!

Ya and how much have you seen exactly? If you are going to make judgments about me please make sure you actually get your facts straight.

im done here.