Leonbrony17

Spitfire fan club

1 hour ago, Sylveon said:

im done here.

Hey, so, you realize that you insulted someone's character, sarcastically claimed you'd 'pay to see him be positive', and then tried to change the subject before leaving in order to not let him defend himself, right?  Just checking to make certain you realize those facts.  And yes, he can be positive.  Which I could have easily told you if you would have done what he suggested and asked.  He and I disagree on a lot of things, but he can be extremely positive.  If you're going to accuse someone of something then you need to stay in the conversation and finish it.  If you're upset about it derailing a topic, ask to take it to a PM or status update.

As for your assertion that "Not everyone has seen all the episodes", well okay.  But then you need to watch them in order to disagree if the character was or was not well written in them when someone says that those episodes ruined a character for them.  I'm extremely positive.  Like super positive.  I agree with King Clark.  Those two episodes really ruined the character for me.

And I'll say it here:  You don't want to talk about any of this here, fine.  My PM and status updates are always open.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tinsel Flow said:

Hey, so, you realize that you insulted someone's character, sarcastically claimed you'd 'pay to see him be positive', and then tried to change the subject before leaving in order to not let him defend himself, right?  Just checking to make certain you realize those facts.  And yes, he can be positive.  Which I could have easily told you if you would have done what he suggested and asked.  He and I disagree on a lot of things, but he can be extremely positive.  If you're going to accuse someone of something then you need to stay in the conversation and finish it.  If you're upset about it derailing a topic, ask to take it to a PM or status update.

As for your assertion that "Not everyone has seen all the episodes", well okay.  But then you need to watch them in order to disagree if the character was or was not well written in them when someone says that those episodes ruined a character for them.  I'm extremely positive.  Like super positive.  I agree with King Clark.  Those two episodes really ruined the character for me.

And I'll say it here:  You don't want to talk about any of this here, fine.  My PM and status updates are always open.

i don't want to talk about it anymore, I apologized, its over.

Leave me alone.

• Like 1

Thought about Spitfire today.

And i think she is pretty underrated. She always has a pretty cool attitude and she can be pretty funny as well.

d4xlsiw-0ae98956-0660-4542-9411-96910f03