I've been seeing a lot of your work. And a lot of it is pretty good. The proportions are not perfect, but skill comes with practise.

I wonder. Why don't you try to make some digital art? Most people use expensive tablets and such, but you can start by using software and making it with a mouse. The line tool in most decent art programs can come in handy and you can use the scanned drawing as a base. Paint tool SAI is a good program to start off with, if you are a beginner.

Thank you :)

9 hours ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

I've been seeing a lot of your work. And a lot of it is pretty good. The proportions are not perfect, but skill comes with practise.

I wonder. Why don't you try to make some digital art? Most people use expensive tablets and such, but you can start by using software and making it with a mouse. The line tool in most decent art programs can come in handy and you can use the scanned drawing as a base. Paint tool SAI is a good program to start off with, if you are a beginner.

I've tried digital art a little bit (actually started out with that), but it's been a while. Tried both SAI and GIMP and borrowed a friend's tablet to draw on. I don't know, pencils just sit better with me for now. Maybe I'll get back into digital again sometime :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fizzban said:

Thank you :)

I've tried digital art a little bit (actually started out with that), but it's been a while. Tried both SAI and GIMP and borrowed a friend's tablet to draw on. I don't know, pencils just sit better with me for now. Maybe I'll get back into digital again sometime :)

Fair enough.