Bakaarion

Quote your life.

"Im an easily angered person with a fear of social rejection who can't stand politics and I listen to rock."

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.  The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

- Albert Einstein

• Like 3

"The less said about the pterodactyl the better. It was a spectacle, that beast! a mixture of buzzard and alligator, a sarcasm, an affront to all animated nature, a butt for the ribald jests of an unfeeling world. After some ages Nature perceived that to put feathers on a reptile does not ennoble it, does not make it a bird, but only a sham, a joke, a grotesque curiosity, a monster; also that there was no useful thing for the pterodactyl to do, and nothing likely to turn up in the future that could furnish it employment. And so she abolished it."

- Mark Twain.

• Like 2

For true love is inexhaustible ; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.

Antoine de Saint Exupery.

• Like 2

" how far can I go? the real enemy is none other then myself"

Millardo Peacecraft

On 10/1/2017 at 3:12 AM, Bakaarion said:

For true love is inexhaustible ; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.

Antoine de Saint Exupery.

tSrRBpD.png

somepony is not amused

• Like 1

"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he's wrong, than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil."

-Malcolm X

• Like 1

"Gas mask collecting, Brony, Wehraboo of the month."

I'm sitting here trying to think of a good quote and nothing comes to mind other than song lyrics that don't quite fit me.

“Well, what do you owe yourself? Do you dare take time out to listen to the grass grow, or can you even afford the expense of getting far enough away from life's daily cacophony to hear it grow if you took the time?” - Vincent Price

"We have arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for awhile, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces."

-Carl Sagan

• Like 1

"How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish."

Matthew 18:12-14